The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Man these bring back memories from elementary school!

I was in the middle of a growth spurt when I got them. They didn't have them in anything bigger than my current size at the time so I couldn't get a pair to "grow into." I wore them for a month straight. Literally wore them everywhere, wore them to go out, wore them when I was home until I went to sleep, hooped in them n everything. After about a month, just couldn't fit them anymore... Having this feeling right now anticipating like a lil kid, to me, is what loving sneakers is all about.

I was in the middle of a growth spurt when I got them. They didn't have them in anything bigger than my current size at the time so I couldn't get a pair to "grow into." I wore them for a month straight. Literally wore them everywhere, wore them to go out, wore them when I was home until I went to sleep, hooped in them n everything. After about a month, just couldn't fit them anymore... Having this feeling right now anticipating like a lil kid, to me, is what loving sneakers is all about.
That's a great memory. I couldn't get these growing up so I'm excited to see these coming out if only we can get a RD!

So true man!! I missed out on these back in high school and I will not miss out this time, the wait is killing me
ohwell.gif

Bad news: the kings aren't moving to Seattle. Shame, I really liked the sonics and it would have fit nicely with the marketing of this shoe. I am officialy boycotting starbucks, haven't been in a few years anyway but now it's official!

^^^
Is it ok to hate on you? :D

These are old PE's right? Not from the new release?

Any new info from some of our insiders?

Happy Friday all!

Another pair of whites and FINALLY landed the black/platinum.

hope they retro wit da GP embroidery but i doubt it....

Nah, keep it blank.

Although... It would be nice if they put these up on NIkeID with a custom embroidery option. :nthat:

They need a Retro Flight on ID to replace the Kidds and I think these would be perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom