The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Those pics have those already sexy shoes looking damn sexier man!!!!! 2 pairs will be had and if c sizes are made lil man will be rocking these as well. I cannot wait thanks for posting the pics

Last edited:
I will cop on day one and if they sit I will return and cop on the disco.

These won't sit. Already a highly sought after shoe but its being released in a market that's been over saturated w/ the same retros over the past 4 or 5 years.

I have a strong feeling these will sit in the Houston market. I don't think they will sell out nationwide. Judging by this thread which is 2yrs old iirc, I believe these will sit. Thread count means alot in Houston. I have found a correlation with post count and the Houston market.

Unless, Nike decides to produce a limited number.

I dont think theyll be limited ..nike retros are made in a good amout of numbers and are an easycop and even in they are more sought after the numbers if you really want em then youll be fine

smokin.gif
eek.gif

so I wear a 9.5 in Jordan's and foams, but wear a 10 in nikes (pennys, frees, roshe, etc.)

what size should i get in these then? I have a wide foot, so a 10.5 since these zip up?

I wanna be able to ball in them.....

Anybody??

so I wear a 9.5 in Jordan's and foams, but wear a 10 in nikes (pennys, frees, roshe, etc.)

what size should i get in these then? I have a wide foot, so a 10.5 since these zip up?

Anybody??

I suggest try them on in-store.

The OGs fit very sung, but these retros seem to have a much larger more rounded toebox. Then again they also have a removable insole which the OGs did not.... so Its really anyone's guess as to how these will fit. Im def copping my my first pair in-store to make sure these retros will fit.

Anybody??

I suggest try them on in-store.

The OGs fit very sung, but these retros seem to have a much larger more rounded toebox. Then again they also have a removable insole which the OGs did not.... so Its really anyone's guess as to how these will fit. Im def copping my my first pair in-store to make sure these retros will fit.

That's what I was planning on myself.

I gotta get the black and white now. I was only gonna get the black, but the white are gonna be really classy. Deff gonna rock them unzipped

i'm cool on these..even though i like the white ones more.. like ive said a million times..gimme the air zoom gp in black..i'd unretire and then re retire for those..

TIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Them orange joints are doooope!!

Can any one refresh my memory, i have a brain fart at the moment...... how about the cheaper versions? they were gloves too, but they were much more simple. can anyone enlighten me by letting me know the name and possibly a picture of them? they were dope too.

i swear i heard that they werent making the bootie removable on the retro? am i trippin...... or is this true?

Back
Top Bottom