The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I dont see ye and jay rocking these or starting a movement with these like they did with some other retro kicks.

Flight 98s have a very athletic and cartoonish design thats totally out of sync with todays fashion. They are are my favorite pair Nikes ever... but even I have to admit they look real goofy when worn with anything but basketball shorts or baggy warmups/sweats.

I predict 1 or 2 colorways might command a premium if they're alittle limited along the lines of the NRG and Orlando Flight ones , but I think most of these will be passed on by the beasts.

Last edited:
People will sleep on these for sure
I hope so because many of these retro kicks that nike releases tends to sit but you never know as RD gets closer some people will cop these but I can't the resale being high for the black/white or white/black being high so the resellers/hypebeasts may go for the more limited cws

I feel they will be slept on too especially with them releasing in October next to the lebron 11s and the normally hyped Jordans

I dont see ye and jay rocking these or starting a movement with these like they did with some other retro kicks.

Flight 98s have a very athletic and cartoonish design thats totally out of sync with todays fashion. They are are my favorite pair Nikes ever... but even I have to admit they look real goofy when worn with anything but basketball shorts or baggy warmups/sweats.

I predict 1 or 2 colorways might command a premium if they're alittle limited along the lines of the NRG and Orlando Flight ones , but I think most of these will be passed on by the beasts.

They looked weird in my pics with jeans??

>D .... yeah, especially with the cuff. no offense.

Like I said I absolutely love these shoes, your pair is :nthat:. Flight 98s just dont flow with anything remotely casual.

>D .... yeah, especially with the cuff. no offense.

Ouch. You know how to cut right to the core... :frown:

:lol:

so I wear a 9.5 in Jordan's and foams, but wear a 10 in nikes (pennys, frees, roshe, etc.)

what size should i get in these then? I have a wide foot, so a 10.5 since these zip up?

I wanna be able to ball in them.....

Not a massive fan of the shoe, but I do love how the black colourway always reminds me of Tyrone from the film Snatch.

these are my grails although i never owned them had to get the son of glove instead. hype or no hype these will be bought on release date.

Not a massive fan of the shoe, but I do love how the black colourway always reminds me of Tyrone from the film Snatch.

Oh my God, I thought I was the only one who noticed this.

I'm gonna black out the small swoosh on the top of the zipper. Looks funny with both swoosh the same color and angle.

I need them... now.

For current Nikes that have zippers on them... are the zippers durable?

Back
Top Bottom