The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I would prefer that Nike retro the Air Zoom GP. They are way better than the Gloves.

I would welcome either release.. Hell, I would even scoop up the not so popular GP2-4s if they re-released.

I think releasing the Gloves first would be a good move since the design is a little more popular and alot less extreme than the GPs. I feel like if the GP released first they would completely tank and Nike would give up on the idea of any more GP retros.

Im probably in the minority here but I would absolutley LOVE it if Nike gave GPs line the same treatment as the Penny line. Not talking about the hype but the fact all of pennys shoes have retroed in some OG and some new colorways. GP my dude and I feel like he dosent get half the respect he deserves.

Last edited:
Gloves would be the better option. The Gloves look as unique today as they did before. I love the GP's but they look too nineties. Old-school, but not old-school enough.

Gloves would be the better option. The Gloves look as unique today as they did before. I love the GP's but they look too nineties. Old-school, but not old-school enough.

Yeah, Black/neon Zoom GPs are "THE" shoe I think of when I think Alpha Project era. I absolutely LOVE AlphaProject shoes but understand alot of them are very extreme and way too "out there" for the average consumer. Releasing the Gloves first would def be the smartest move.

Funny if they drop these with the free run sole.

Last edited:
if those damn air zoom gps dont ever come out ima be pissed. as ive said before ill never retire til they do. these were my favorite all time non jordan as a kid. wore em with EVERYTHING and my A.D.D. *** couldn't stop playing with the latch.

Awesome, I want these!!!

the best we will get is having these shoes in NBA 2k13

best know my dude is rockin them

Nike needs to quit playing and just drop both the OG colorway of the Air Zoom Flight 98's, I would gladly pay retail if they are done right, key word IF

This bought back memories right here... def a throwback that i owned as a young'n.. need this once its drops!!

I think with all the Jordan, Penny, Kobe, KD and Lebron releases, the Gloove has lost sight a bit, although I would really like to see the green/black pair to drop!!!

the lack of info on these is killing me.  I beggining to think it will be October 2013 until these release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom