The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Happy Friday all!

Another pair of whites and FINALLY landed the black/platinum.

nthat.gif
those platinums are amazing, saw those a few years back when GP came to China. dope pickup man~!

Still got these bad boys in the back of my closet from back when I was in the 5th grade or so (12 years ago give or take)

One of my favorite pairs of shoes that I own. 

They definitely look better in those pics, but I'm still sticking with the OG colors.

honestly I don't like the all orange interior but I would wear them zipped anyway. I only want 1 pair black for basketball and 1 white for casual has there been any solid RD yet? can't believe GP kept saying this month next month guarantee lol
frown.gif

I'm in the minority on these, But I actually didn't care for these back in 1998, and I won't be interested in them now. But hopefully the fans of these can get them this time around to reminisce like that.

^That's cool. A lot of stuff I didn't like back in the 90s that I still don't. The gloves are not one of them

Starting to change my mind on the orange pair. I'd Still get the white and the black first. I'd like  to see a green cover with yellow bootie and then maybe a yellow color with a purple bootie. I'd spend so much money this shoe hit ID

Back
Top Bottom