The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Seems like Nike trying to pull some bullsht with these. Why are we still wondering when these will release this late . Even see questions of msrp.
Indeed, i think the same... Different Release Dates, different versions of whats coming out,and limited stores where the shoes will be available its a joke.. Can't afford to wait and get them online, because we know what will happen, people with bots will buy the ...... out of them and we'll be stuck with paying reseller's prices.. I've been waiting on this shoe for too long to miss it, and a lot of 26-30 year old guys might not know that these shoes will be out, wait until they see pictures or people at the mall wearing them, i'm sure when the other color ways coming out it will be even harder to cop... 

Last edited:
I've asked a couple of times...

Consistently getting the same info...

Black/White on 10/5 and retail is $145

Need help? PM me...

JM

Last edited:
Man, i would be happy if we got these locally.. a fellow nt'er pointed me in a  direction that will have them close to me, but i might not be able to make it up there.. if anything ill just grab them online

Page 1 updated with the new retro + colorways.

Linked up with GP this weekend at a softball game. He was kind enough to ink the c'hip pair.

Ooh!

:x Son... :smh: In my dreams bruh. I'd love to have those in a case

As long as it's not TLO the limit 1 is not a big deal. Those that need to double up will have to get it somewhere else.

Nike keeps saying 12th and every where else its still the 5th :smh:

Same.thing happened with the graffiti kobes and everyone followed auit releasing the sane day as nike. Other than those spots that decided to sell theirs anyway the week before

I just wait for the tweet from Nike so I know it's real. I don't know why dudes get butt-hurt about release dates.

They coming out sooner or later, Yall shouldn't stress about one week

Previous 2 posts ... exactly

I hope its the 12th give me time to get that extra PC since I need the week of the 5th to handle real busniess with my funds lol

We'll see though, if they end up doing it like the graffitis release you will have 2 chances to get them if your local stores decide to sell their pairs on the 5th ... you miss out then you can try agian on the 12th

I calld my local mom n pop shoe store they said the 5th, I calld hoh they said they not sure to call bak mid nxt week

Back
Top Bottom