The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

have a bad feelin size 13s are gonna be scarce. pre ordered on end but will be checking sat morning

Im def picking these up too... a bunch of FTLs near me are getting them. seems like a easy release GR and i love it!

Homegirl just told me their FootLocker geting them on the 5th :smokin
Under retail must have

Was going to cop steel 10s but nah I'm good now. And them ugly bel airs

Im def picking these up too... a bunch of FTLs near me are getting them. seems like a easy release GR and i love it!

Yeah most of the small volume stores are getting them. That's an indication that these kicks are a general release. Good!

Yeah most of the small volume stores are getting them. That's an indication that these kicks are a general release. Good!
Thanks Jay and yeah man things are looking good this Saturday. Good luck to all the bros on NT wanting these

It's just about the shoes, but ya'll free to comment on the jeans if you wan't.. this is an on feet pic i seen on twitter

Last edited:
Rofl!!!!!!! ^^. Those are too sick, good stuff. Trydan is the owner of those sexy OG's

Last edited:
Anyone dealt with end before ?

I had the gloves up but they disappeared when I switched to the US site... is it a euro thing only ?

somebody  on twitter said tommy lee jones jeans, chevy chase jeans, and steven spielberg jeans 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I wonder they gonna bring back the white/blue pair.

I remember my lil cousin got those and i wanted em but decided to get something else way back then

Def coppin on Saturday. Steel Xs will have to wait. Both are a sentimental must for me, but the Gloves are clear favorites.

Back
Top Bottom