The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Wish that was Laker gold on that black/purple pair.
Those would be crazy nice if they were Laker colors... So close, yet so far away
ohwell.gif
if they woulda done Laker Gold on em they woulda been perfect with that new Hollywood Nights jersey 
nthat.gif

Just tried to skim through the thread to find the rd on the sonics colorway, page one has tbd and like I said I skimmed to find some info regarding the rd. if you know anything or it has already been posted, would someone be so kind to shed some light for me? I would really appreciate it.

Just tried to skim through the thread to find the rd on the sonics colorway, page one has tbd and like I said I skimmed to find some info regarding the rd. if you know anything or it has already been posted, would someone be so kind to shed some light for me? I would really appreciate it.
No rd yet, and they said that it would be a limited seattle only release 

Last edited:

No official date or release info yet. Expect them to be pretty limited.

I agree with some people here that they should not overdo the colorways,

the OG black and OG white are sure shots,

but apart of that, I do not hope that they will do more than 4 other colourways, especially when it is a non sense colourway.

1) green sole collector pair: maybe they do release via Sole Collector only, like they did with the zoom rookie galaxy GITD
2) grey/ orange: I actually like that colourway, so I might cop
3) the one recently shown (forgot the name) with the print on the shroud and the fade: awful!
4) really hope for the Miami heat black/ red release or a cool Lakers away release with Purple/ Gold/ Grey!

I doubled up on the black/ white pair as well, just a great shoe! Had the OG one in secondary education when I was still a teenager!

Still hoping for the Evander Holified boxing Glove I version, at least I think that was it, since this is my favourite GP of all time!

I agree with some people here that they should not overdo the colorways,

the OG black and OG white are sure shots,

but apart of that, I do not hope that they will do more than 4 other colourways, especially when it is a non sense colourway.

I doubled up on the black/ white pair as well, just a great shoe! Had the OG one in secondary education when I was still a teenager!

If they are going to release team colors(high school, college, NBA) then I can deal with that but when they start just dropping every cw under the sun that they can think of I get annoyed.  I don't want to see an article about them being released in Pampers White and Gerbers Pea Green to commemorate the 1st time Gary Payton took a dump.  Know what I mean?

I grabbed 2 pairs myself.  Glad I did.
happy.gif

@RUVILLA

What's going on chief?

I ordered a pair through your website on Tuesday and i have yet to even receive any type of confirmation.

I'm on the west coast and from my understanding, you guys are as well.

There are people that live in the east coast that ordered the same day as myself (october 15) and have already received their shipments.

I called the contact number, a gal picked up re-directed to "online sales rep" but was actually routed to message box (upon hearing a recorded message, it didn't even say Ruvilla voicemail... it said, "The company's general mail box").

I have ordered a pair of weatherman foams from you guys in the past with no issues... but as for these gloves, and considering on the fourth day it still processing; i'm a tad concerned.

On top of that, you charged by credit card initially, but now that charge is no longer on my statement.

If you guys are out of stock.. at least let me know.

Thanks for the note. What size did you order? And We're located in PA that's why you've seen east coast orders fulfilled.

Love the love this thread has on everyone, i believe this is what all shoe threads should be, helping people, being happy you got your pair, and alot available, even though it sold out. This is what niketalk should always be, not bashing on each other. With that said, LOVE THE GLOVES!!!!!    BEST SHOE FOR ME PERIOD!!!!

If they are going to release team colors(high school, college, NBA) then I can deal with that but when they start just dropping every cw under the sun that they can think of I get annoyed.  I don't want to see an article about them being released in Pampers White and Gerbers Pea Green to commemorate the 1st time Gary Payton took a dump.  Know what I mean?

I grabbed 2 pairs myself.  Glad I did.:D

Yes I fully get you :smile:!

Have been busy and haven't kept up with this thread.

Purchased (2) pairs of sz 13's on RD from my local HOH. Just love these Gloves, been waiting on them since I first saw those sample photos.
Didn't realize there are (7) colorways already confirmed. In my opinion the more the merrier.

The green Sole Collector cw is a complete surprise. The biggest surprise however is that radical all red pair with black sole, looks freaking great. Really pops.
With (2) more colorways releasing in late November I cannot wait.

Finally, been rocking my black pairs pair since release date and have to say not too many other people wearing these.
They did a nice job on these and I'm thrilled. One bit of advise, you should spray them with fabric protector so they stay fresh and
avoid stains.

Last edited:
Quick PS with a color closer to Laker Gold

It'd be kinda cool if these dropped too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom