The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I was thinking of doubling up when finish line drop da price of em. Black n white easily my fav kicks of the year

ez cop in-n-out
nthat.gif

Extremely satisfied with these.

The orange on the bootie is extremely bright.... more of a highlighter orange than the "total orange" Im used to. For a second I thought the monkey paw was transparent, but I realized it was just the reflection on the gloss. All in all I think these are the best executed retro+ colorway. I like the heats but I think the red toe rand is alittle too much, the color placement on these OSUs is how the Gloves are supposed to look.
nthat.gif

Is the color of the orange on these similar to the orange from the AJ8 Suns?

ez cop in-n-out :nthat:

Extremely satisfied with these.

The orange on the bootie is extremely bright.... more of a highlighter orange than the "total orange" Im used to. For a second I thought the monkey paw was transparent, but I realized it was just the reflection on the gloss. All in all I think these are the best executed retro+ colorway. I like the heats but I think the red toe rand is alittle too much, the color placement on these OSUs is how the Gloves are supposed to look. :nthat:

Is the color of the orange on these similar to the orange from the AJ8 Suns?

Its similar, I would even say it looks brighter but that could be because there is so much of it.

Last edited:
Operation find some silver laces is under way.  I didn't think it would be so hard. I found a decent looking pair but they were too short. Then I found ones the right length but they were more grey than silver. 

Operation find some silver laces is under way.  I didn't think it would be so hard. I found a decent looking pair but they were too short. Then I found ones the right length but they were more grey than silver. 

:lol: same here. I bought some "silver" ones online but they're very grey in person and a totally different texture than the OGs.

You know I saw the OSU at my local Footlocker Yesterday and they look really good in person they def did a good job on them might have to cop them eventually 

OSU didn't do anything for me in person as well as in pics. The grey on neoprene doesn't look good for some reason.

Im really loving the grey neoprene and the way it changes hues... The box says "cool grey" but the color changes from a medium anthracite to a shimmering silver depending on the lighting.

Anywhere got these on the cheap yet or 20 % plus disco available? Like 'em, just trying not to get too crazy with p/u before xmas. Thanks in advance.

Anyone who had the OG's know how the shroud on the blacks will hold up after a while?
I mean: it's nice and tight fresh out the box, but will it keep the stretch of will you have a bunch of loose flaps after a month or so?
Plan on wearing them zipped up.

Finally copped the black/white pair for retail at a local store. I can finally give my flightposites a rest even though they're all beat.

Anyone who had the OG's know how the shroud on the blacks will hold up after a while?
I mean: it's nice and tight fresh out the box, but will it keep the stretch of will you have a bunch of loose flaps after a month or so?
Plan on wearing them zipped up.

The upper on my OGs are still holding strong. I always zip then all the way up too after I'm done rocking them.

I tried on the OSU gloves yesterday but man nightwing2303 was right, they have no zoom in the front. I was expecting something along the lines of the zoom bb but the forefoot has next to nothing in cushioning

Still waiting for the whites and OSUs to drop in Europe. The blacks came out over a month after the US release date

Back
Top Bottom