The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

^ it does! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I never order off of ndc so idk how I would go about trying for these [emoji]128530[/emoji] really wanted the white ones but made a last min decision not to cop after seeing them in person. I really like the SCs but idk if they will be tlo (no twitter) or what. Hope I didn't sound like too much of an idiot, and if it's already been posted I apologize, I haven't seen it.

I never order off of ndc so idk how I would go about trying for these [emoji]128530[/emoji] really wanted the white ones but made a last min decision not to cop after seeing them in person. I really like the SCs but idk if they will be tlo (no twitter) or what. Hope I didn't sound like too much of an idiot, and if it's already been posted I apologize, I haven't seen it.
...you don't need a twitter to get the link tomorrow morning. chances are you're not gonna cop if you don't know what's happening lol

Wooooo lets get this party started....

RF not doing wristbands right? Every NT is first come first serve? or you gotta ask them?

man i think these are still gonna be tough. luckily the preludes will take away some of the heat, but resellers gonna try to hop on the gloves...$400+ is what they're gonna flip for =/

I never said I didn't know what was going on. Neither did I ask for a facacious answer. I simply wanted to know if the link was tlo or not. This is simply because I choose to order from finishline frequently because of my employee discount and then sometimes I go with footlocker if finishline doesn't carry the specific product. I happened to ask the Niketalk community for advise on a platform that I'm not familiar with and I get the usual nonsense from an arrogant user, thank you sir for your reply but no thanks.

^^according to nikestore twitter account it'll be a TLO
smh…thought I might have a better chance if it wasn't
a TLO….good luck to all tomorrow morning

At this point in the week, every Nike store that is set to receive these will do FCFS. If an RSVP process wasn't announced yesterday, then I highly doubt they do RSVP today. Signs pointing to FCFS.

Edit:

Someone posted a photo outside of Nike SF in the Kobe 8 thread (http://niketalk.com/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/71850#post_19264925) and it looks like there's "ghost chairs" in line for the unclaimed pairs of the WTK8. I wonder if some of those "ghost chairs" are also for the SC Glove tomorrow.

I'm not trying to camp out overnight. I was hoping to just show up a few hours before opening.

Last edited:
Really want these shoes for when i go to the A's games debating on doing a little extra probably 25 to try and secure a pair seeing that there are chairs already at Nike Sf doesnt help me at all even if they are not for the gloves you never really know

Back
Top Bottom