The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

very discouraging for me if those chairs are for the SC gloves tomorrow. I was hoping as well to show up maybe round 6AM and waiting, and even that is OD to me cuz its stupid cold out here in the bay right now..

If anyone cares.... A homie that's a manager at a footlocker in Michigan told me the "Laker" colorway release date has been pulled. If your store has em, they should be able to sell em now.

If anyone cares.... A homie that's a manager at a footlocker in Michigan told me the "Laker" colorway release date has been pulled. If your store has em, they should be able to sell em now.

Just in time for employee appreciation... #clutch

It was under 40 degrees last night in LA. I still have memories from the Concord campout. Never again. y'all can have that mess.

It was under 40 degrees last night in LA. I still have memories from the Concord campout. Never again. y'all can have that mess.
I remember camping out for the gs size breds last yr and it started raining, smdh never again is right have at that mess

Want to get the white and the black versions but before i jump do these run TTS? Narrow?
I wear 8.5/9 on js n nike shoes
Thanks

Its 35 degrees right now.. Gonna be 24 degrees by midnight..

Smh.. I can't do more than 3 hrs.. Looks like I'm gonna miss out.. 

Na its for the gloves..
NT Seattle isn't getting the preludes..
Oh ok lol. Idk man i just cant get down with camping never have done it. Just dnt see the need especially in the freakin winter time. I mean maybe a line up like an hour or so but the sh** dudes do these days hell na miss me with that online or bust

Its 35 degrees right now nna be 24 degrees by midnight..
Smh.. I can't do more than 3 hrs.. Looks like I'm gonna miss out.. 

Yaaaa screw that, I'm not trying to freeze outside for some shoes. It will be below freezing tonight. I got priorities and shoes is at the very bottom.

If anything ill call tomorrow morning see if they got any left.

U ain't ready to freeze? You ain't about that life then. Good. That's that idiot life

Want to get the white and the black versions but before i jump do these run TTS? Narrow?
I wear 8.5/9 on js n nike shoes
Thanks
I'd get a 9 then. They're not too tight, but it might be hard to zip up well with an 8.5 for you.

lol i wish it was 30 something here that wouldnt deter me from camping if i lost my mind and decided to ....

here at night this whole week its been below 0 ... i wish someone would camp out over night up here, last night hit -21 with windchill

according to accuweather its currently -9

Last edited:
Will dudes do anything if chairs get moved in seattle?
From my few camp out experiences..

For the most part.. Everyone in the front of the line is cool about ghost chairs.. 

Because they all know they gonna get theirs..

Once people can vouch for you already being in line..

If you leave for 1-2hrs to eat and warm up..

And then come back.. Nobody is gonna do anything..

Its usually the late comers and the people in middle/back that complain and try to move their way up..

Because they know the chance of getting a pair is slimmer..

From there its up to the individuals to call people out and then stand their grounds..

Back
Top Bottom