The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Just copped royals for 110.....couldn't wait for employee appreciation....my size is always gone by then..

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Sorry guys... Photoshop.
I'm actually glad. I need to save some scrill.

Was excited for another good colorway :lol:

Oh well hopefully Nike releases the black/silver PE

would have rather have the chitown cw over the heat but since i have the heat ill pass on the chi

Sooooo my pair from villa FINALLY arrived today but apparently this ONE TIME im not home FedEx wants friggin signature confirmation ugh .... now gotta wait a whole nother day.

Unds'n these h*** asap rockin with my Louisville Doesnt Exist tee

Sooooo my pair from villa FINALLY arrived today but apparently this ONE TIME im not home FedEx wants friggin signature confirmation ugh .... now gotta wait a whole nother day.

Obviously I don't like UK, but that shirt sounds hilarious!

Obviously I don't like UK, but that shirt sounds hilarious!

Yeah I see that :lol:

Got it from ONENESS ... lol before the game some dude I guess was a Wichita St fan tweeted them and said after the game theyll be sending him something to Kansas, They retweeted with a reply say "Nah we dont need the money that bad" :rofl:

Anyone seen the white\green pair online for sale?
ubiqlife doesnt have my size and ruvilla cancelled my order on a size 11.

They are still in stores locally but not on sale. Looking for deals if anyone can help. thanks.

Cats fan??

Back
Top Bottom