The GOAT: "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together"

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I will say this though.

If Lebron wins three or four with the Heat he can still leave after this contract is up.

If he does and gets a championship as the hands down best player on the team all us haters will have to the shut the hell up.

Kobe did it.
the thing is, lebron is hands down the best player on the heat. dude just won 2 MVPs in landslide fashion.

how the hell is lebron going to be demoted just bc he changed teams? just b/c y'all don't like his decision doesn't make him a lesser player.

the dude will be the best player on the heat. his 2nd and 3rd best players are just all-stars now.

I think Lebron James is the best player in the NBA.

But ain't no way in hell he's hands down better than Wade

If I already have a halfway decent team in place I would actually rather have Wade than Lebron.

But if I'm starting from absolute scratch I take Lebron.

I don't think MJ ment it in a demeaning way as some of u Niketalkers think he ment.

Yeah he said he wouldve rather go against Larry and Magic but in all actualality MJ started winning rings when Bird and Magic were already just about done in the NBA.

But continue with your Lebron bashing cause it never gets old.

Right???

I don't think MJ ment it in a demeaning way as some of u Niketalkers think he ment.

Yeah he said he wouldve rather go against Larry and Magic but in all actualality MJ started winning rings when Bird and Magic were already just about done in the NBA.

Right???

Originally Posted by Im Not You

When this xtrawhatever dudes enters discussions involving Lebron...that's when I exit.

Dude's a certified nut.

Too funny!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i find it funny when people counter what mj said with "'why did u draft kwame brown""  what does that have to do with him being a competitive player?
It's really very simple: Him drafting Pau Gasol or one of the other much better players than Kwame Brown in the 2001 draft would've allowed him to be competitive by increasing the odds of him going to the playoffs with the Wizards instead of missing the playoffs both years.
So you're saying you and everybody else saying this knew Kwame Brown was gonna be a bust before he played one NBA game?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i find it funny when people counter what mj said with "'why did u draft kwame brown""  what does that have to do with him being a competitive player?
It's really very simple: Him drafting Pau Gasol or one of the other much better players than Kwame Brown in the 2001 draft would've allowed him to be competitive by increasing the odds of him going to the playoffs with the Wizards instead of missing the playoffs both years.
So you're saying you and everybody else saying this knew Kwame Brown was gonna be a bust before he played one NBA game?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't understand how drafting a HS player with potential has anything to do with this topic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't understand how drafting a HS player with potential has anything to do with this topic.
laugh.gif

When this xtrawhatever dudes enters discussions involving Lebron...that's when I exit.

Dude's a certified nut.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so funny
laugh.gif
. so true at the same time.

Dude's a certified nut.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so funny
laugh.gif
. so true at the same time.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by DTruth07

MJ just speaking the truth 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
   but if he was talkin about kobe he would be out of his mind

_ please...I would clown on Kobe if he did the same move. It's Lakeshow over everything you dummy !

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by DTruth07

MJ just speaking the truth 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
   but if he was talkin about kobe he would be out of his mind

_ please...I would clown on Kobe if he did the same move. It's Lakeshow over everything you dummy !

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

LeBron is not joining neither Magic nor Bird. He's joining a team that has two first round exits in two past seasons and had a 15 win season just 3 seasons ago, only 6 wins more than the worst record ever.

Jordan always had Pippen and Grant/Rodman. LeBron barely had a B.J. Armstrong in Mo Williams. MJ, you're the man, but you're not fooling anyone if you're trying to convince someone that you wouldn't have left the Bulls had Pip not come to the rescue.
wow i just gotta say you say some of the dumbest things ever.

first the 6 rings lebron thing and now bringing up grant and rodman??? like they were superstars??? pippen to the rescue?? the +%!#? Jordan made Pippen....

lebron is joining two FRANCHISE players in miami....

is your love so hard up for lebron that you have to discredit two outstanding superstars in wade and bosh???

If you want to talk about numbers, then no, Jordan didn't need Pippen. He would've continued to score 30+ per game for many years if Pippen didn't come to the Bulls, without winning $%*%.
If you want to talk about Jordan in terms of rings, then yes, Pippen did come to the rescue. The fact remains that he has 0 rings without Pippen.

Magic and Bird were perennial contenders. TRUE contenders.

LeBron is joining two players in Miami who both did considerably worse than him in recent seasons in terms of winning. And yet a LeBron hater like yourself whose avatar is a representation of what you dream of doing to Kobe's %#@ hole conveniently ignores this. Haters like yourself only like to point out how LeBron is coming to join a player who won a championship before and to ride him to a ring. The fact remains that Wade won a championship in 2006, but this same franchise that he won a championship with had a 15-67 record in 2008. Did any teams Magic and Bird played on finish with 15 wins or had the worst record in the league? 2008 is closer to 2010 than 2006 you hater.

a lebron hater??? dude is one of my favorite players. he just did a +#*%@ move. no ifs ands or buts. and is this what its all about??? is this why you are in every kobe/laker thread?? is it because you think i want kobe's @*! hole? no buddy. no need to be jealous. its all yours. dig in. im straight so dont worry your pretty little head sport the buffet of butt is all yours...

it all makes sense now why your in every kobe/laker thread....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

LeBron is not joining neither Magic nor Bird. He's joining a team that has two first round exits in two past seasons and had a 15 win season just 3 seasons ago, only 6 wins more than the worst record ever.

Jordan always had Pippen and Grant/Rodman. LeBron barely had a B.J. Armstrong in Mo Williams. MJ, you're the man, but you're not fooling anyone if you're trying to convince someone that you wouldn't have left the Bulls had Pip not come to the rescue.
wow i just gotta say you say some of the dumbest things ever.

first the 6 rings lebron thing and now bringing up grant and rodman??? like they were superstars??? pippen to the rescue?? the +%!#? Jordan made Pippen....

lebron is joining two FRANCHISE players in miami....

is your love so hard up for lebron that you have to discredit two outstanding superstars in wade and bosh???

If you want to talk about numbers, then no, Jordan didn't need Pippen. He would've continued to score 30+ per game for many years if Pippen didn't come to the Bulls, without winning $%*%.
If you want to talk about Jordan in terms of rings, then yes, Pippen did come to the rescue. The fact remains that he has 0 rings without Pippen.

Magic and Bird were perennial contenders. TRUE contenders.

LeBron is joining two players in Miami who both did considerably worse than him in recent seasons in terms of winning. And yet a LeBron hater like yourself whose avatar is a representation of what you dream of doing to Kobe's %#@ hole conveniently ignores this. Haters like yourself only like to point out how LeBron is coming to join a player who won a championship before and to ride him to a ring. The fact remains that Wade won a championship in 2006, but this same franchise that he won a championship with had a 15-67 record in 2008. Did any teams Magic and Bird played on finish with 15 wins or had the worst record in the league? 2008 is closer to 2010 than 2006 you hater.

a lebron hater??? dude is one of my favorite players. he just did a +#*%@ move. no ifs ands or buts. and is this what its all about??? is this why you are in every kobe/laker thread?? is it because you think i want kobe's @*! hole? no buddy. no need to be jealous. its all yours. dig in. im straight so dont worry your pretty little head sport the buffet of butt is all yours...

it all makes sense now why your in every kobe/laker thread....
laugh.gif

I will say this though.

If Lebron wins three or four with the Heat he can still leave after this contract is up.

If he does and gets a championship as the hands down best player on the team all us haters will have to the shut the hell up.

Kobe did it.
the thing is, lebron is hands down the best player on the heat. dude just won 2 MVPs in landslide fashion.

how the hell is lebron going to be demoted just bc he changed teams? just b/c y'all don't like his decision doesn't make him a lesser player.

the dude will be the best player on the heat. his 2nd and 3rd best players are just all-stars now.

If I already have a halfway decent team in place I would actually rather have Wade than Lebron.

lebron is a better scorer, shooter, defender, rebounder, and playmaker than wade. plus, he's more efficient. he's better than wade. you poll 29 GMs in this league and 28/29 will say lebron is the better player. that's pretty much hands-down.

you may say wade is a better closer than james (he has won a ring so it's actually hard to argue that), but statistically from 82games.com, lebron is better in the clutch than wade last year.

also if you add in age and games missed, lebron is hands down the better player.

I will say this though.

Kobe did it.

lebron is a better scorer, shooter, defender, rebounder, and playmaker than wade. plus, he's more efficient. he's better than wade. you poll 29 GMs in this league and 28/29 will say lebron is the better player. that's pretty much hands-down.

you may say wade is a better closer than james (he has won a ring so it's actually hard to argue that), but statistically from 82games.com, lebron is better in the clutch than wade last year.

also if you add in age and games missed, lebron is hands down the better player.

Dude's a certified nut.

laugh.gif

and both bosh and wade are FRANCHISE players. The face of their franchises. People trying to discredit wade and bosh are just trying to make its semm like lebron just didnt do what he just did
laugh.gif

Dude's a certified nut.

laugh.gif

and both bosh and wade are FRANCHISE players. The face of their franchises. People trying to discredit wade and bosh are just trying to make its semm like lebron just didnt do what he just did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif

"I'm pretty sure those guys, along with myself wished we could play against the Kobe Bryants of this era, the Tim Duncans... I feel like we can all compete"

He's basically saying that Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan are true competitors, and would want to play against them. NOT LeBron James, because LeBron is not a competitor, he's a scared coward.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif

"I'm pretty sure those guys, along with myself wished we could play against the Kobe Bryants of this era, the Tim Duncans... I feel like we can all compete"

He's basically saying that Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan are true competitors, and would want to play against them. NOT LeBron James, because LeBron is not a competitor, he's a scared coward.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Back
Top Bottom