The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All Coaching imo. Roman deserves as much if not more slander than Jackson. What happened to Ingram, aka Frank Gore? What happened to Andrew's, aka Vernon Davis? What happened to Lamar, aka Kaepernick?

Roman has been there before, he should have had Lamar better prepared.

Full slander on Roman because clearly that mfk'r ain't learned from the 2011, 2012, and 2013 playoffs with SF.

3 beast Niner teams. 3 NFC Championship games. 0 rings, because of questionable play calling when it mattered most.

In all fairness to Roman, but Andrews had a high ankle sprain and Ingram probably shouldn’t have been playing on that calf.

In all fairness to Roman, but Andrews had a high ankle sprain and Ingram probably shouldn’t have been playing on that calf.
Yes dudes were banged up, so why then wasn't Gus Edwards involved more? Dude was balling on that first drive where he broke off a big run up the middle for like 20 yards. Disappeared soon after.

Why didnt they use Hurst more often? Roman's play calling was suspect the entire game save for their first drive that led to Lamar's pick cause they were driving the ball using multiple weapons.

Roman is not built for primetime imo

Lamar shoulda stopped thinking he was going to the Super Bowl. My dude got straight CAUGHT looking ahead.

So just lamar?

57642310-E0C6-4879-B849-0B54CDD03EEE.jpeg

**** the Vikings, they do this to me every year. They’re the girlfriend who keeps cheating and I can’t leave.

As always I’ll be fine, because they’ve never given me anything else in the past. This one hurt though. :lol:

Anyway, the Packers are sick as hell.

Flu been going around packers locker room during the bye. Guess that’s what Bulaga got.

Back
Top Bottom