The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, now I had a great time on the slander train with ya'll last night
200.gif

but this is my stop to get off
ld.png

And must prepare for ya'll to act like ya'll dont know me if Russ pulls a Lamar today
giphy.gif

ain't nothing lucky about having to go play at Lambeau in January
Actually, Seattle lucky af cause had New Orleans handled biz against Min like they were supposed to, the Saints would be the ones traveling to Lambeau and the Seahawks woulda got their ***** beatdown by the Niners yesterday.

If I'm Seattle,I'd rather be playing GB in Lambeau than face the juggernaut Niners in raucous Santa Clara, whose fans hate the Hawks wit a passion. Wilson woulda got killed by that front 4 yesterday.

So yeah, I think Seattle is either fortunate, lucky af, or both.

Actually, Seattle lucky af cause had New Orleans handled biz against Min like they were supposed to, the Saints would be the ones traveling to Lambeau and the Seahawks woulda got their ***** beatdown by the Niners yesterday.

If I'm Seattle,I'd rather be playing GB in Lambeau than face the juggernaut Niners in raucous Santa Clara, whose fans hate the Hawks wit a passion. Wilson woulda got killed by that front 4 yesterday.

So yeah, I think Seattle is either fortunate, lucky af, or both.

Not really. We already won in Santa Clara this year. The 49ers might be a better team than the Packers but I'd much rather face the same team we've always lineup with for the third team vs going to Lambeau.

:lol: "raucous Santa Clara fans"

Not really. We already won in Santa Clara this year. The 49ers might be a better team than the Packers but I'd much rather face the same team we've always lineup with for the third team vs going to Lambeau.

:lol: "raucous Santa Clara fans"
There's that saying, "Be careful what you wish for"

I'm personally rooting for your Hawks today just so I can invite your fan base to dinner next Sunday night. I'll be serving....hint: a bird ....for the main course.

"We already won in Santa Clara this year." Lmao....the Hawks fans know their team lost 2x to SF this year. McLaughlin played that game, not Gould lol.

If SEA takes care of business like they supposed to....

Niners 37, Russ-Marshawn-and-Pete 17. Seattle will be facing a Complete and RAUCOUS Niner D that resembles nothing like the one y'all faced when we was 8-0. It wont even be close.

Our packers will do great today and Aaron Rodgers the GOAT QB is unstoppable. I expect that we come out swinging and punch Seattle in the mouth early then hold on and advance.

Back
Top Bottom