The Hater Boxden, Reveal yourself. NT's thirsty for you.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Post his number. That's what I did when this random broad wouldn't leave me alone. If anyone remembers.
laugh.gif

The Hater Boxden actually liked texting her. She was mad annoying, she sends texts after texts even if you don't reply.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Post his number. That's what I did when this random broad wouldn't leave me alone. If anyone remembers.
laugh.gif

The Hater Boxden actually liked texting her. She was mad annoying, she sends texts after texts even if you don't reply.

What happened to him, I know he got banned but does he have a new sn? Dude was pure comedy last summer.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Then just a prank call from a friend.. relax no need to go post every lil thing that happens in your life on NT

And what if it's a real company/business.

I'm not immature to prank call them.

And people on NT post topics like these every once in a while
laugh.gif

not that you would know since your still new.

but, you'll catch on.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Then just a prank call from a friend.. relax no need to go post every lil thing that happens in your life on NT

And what if it's a real company/business.

I'm not immature to prank call them.

And people on NT post topics like these every once in a while
laugh.gif

not that you would know since your still new.

but, you'll catch on.
I said its A prank call from a friend.. Im not telling you to prank call anyone...

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif

What happened to him, I know he got banned but does he have a new sn? Dude was pure comedy last summer.
I know his new SN, but I won't tell...

laugh.gif

He is still here
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

laugh.gif

He is still here
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
at editin that. But he hasnt been on in a while... hisgirl wont let him
smh.gif
... HNS

they called my grandfather from california that someone was trying to purchase an expensive couch in his name. he was a victim of identity theft and he has onecredit card to his name.

you don't even need to have a bank account, credit score or anything for people to steal your identity. get on top of that. but also don't give anypersonal information to anyone who calls you. always initiate the phone call to a known/listed number when you give information out over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom