The Hater Boxden, Reveal yourself. NT's thirsty for you.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
@ this turning into a where THB at thread. Mad random

roll.gif
@ THB for thread jacking without even posting
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

nerd.gif

Do you know something?....
nerd.gif
Clutch is an alias of THB. Funny thing is, he messaged me accusing ME of being THB, to throw suspicion off of himself. I wouldn't be surprised if Playoff 12 is THB as well. You can usually tell because of his avys.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Clutch is not THB

nerd.gif

dude has to be playing it slow. i haven't seen any consistent postings from a certain odd member in a minute. nor have i seen anybody drop any knowledge inthe iphone thread like they know #$%*.

Because he's been pretty cool under his new sn, I won't blow his cover. All that needs to be said is that, the new logo for his team is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Dude has you guys wrapped around his finger, why do you guys give him so much attention?

Yea I dont understand this either. Dudes like 14 and these guys treat him as if he was the second coming or some @%%$

Enough with this Mother May I %%$# whats his new sn?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is fed up
roll.gif

I CHANGED THE TOPIC.

I GOT THREAD JACKED BY THESE NT'ERS

WORRYING ABOUT THB.

SO I JUST CHANGED THE TITLE FOR THE NT'ERS

WANTING TO KNOW WHERE THB IS.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Post his number. That's what I did when this random broad wouldn't leave me alone. If anyone remembers.
laugh.gif

The Hater Boxden actually liked texting her. She was mad annoying, she sends texts after texts even if you don't reply.

What happened to him, I know he got banned but does he have a new sn? Dude was pure comedy last summer.
He is still here
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
he hasnt been on in a while... his girl wont let him
smh.gif
... HNS
^^^
and clutch def. isnt him... they talk to each other too much on twitter... but then again... that could be a clever ruse...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom