THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE THREAD Netflix series vol. season 2 Oct 9th

i been finished bruh
i been waiting for folks to finish so i can talk about it

So what you think?

I really dig it actually...Didn’t think I would at all honestly...

Kind of character study with these horror elements dropped in...Definate slow burn deal but the last two episodes totally pay off...

The time jumping and connections between past and present totally worked for me since it made super hard to predict where they were going...The Nell reveal was :wow:...

This joint is so good I just rewatched the first 3 episodes so my wife could catch up. Definitely noticed a ton of smaller details I missed the first time.

We got thru episode 5 and wow....this show is intensely creepy.
episode 6 though :pimp:
this start coming together

So what you think?

I really dig it actually...Didn’t think I would at all honestly...

Kind of character study with these horror elements dropped in...Definate slow burn deal but the last two episodes totally pay off...

The time jumping and connections between past and present totally worked for me since it made super hard to predict where they were going...The Nell reveal was :wow:...

DO NOT CLICK SPOILER IF U HAVENT FINISHED SEASON

ast episode TO ME was a let down everything else dope i seen the dad doing that
messed up how nell dude died
dude loved her fa real
and that oh **** moment when u find out who the bent neck lady is
i was like daaaaaaaaaamn

DO NOT CLICK SPOILER IF U HAVENT FINISHED SEASON

ast episode TO ME was a let down everything else dope i seen the dad doing that
messed up how nell dude died
dude loved her fa real
and that oh **** moment when u find out who the bent neck lady is
i was like daaaaaaaaaamn

Yeah I thought something was off with Nell when she had Theo over and she (Theo) couldn’t feel anything...

I liked the red room stuff too...That it makes people complacent while it slowly digests them...Totally made sense after they show that it was form fitting to each individual person...Did the dad ever get pulled into it though...Cant remember if he was ever in there outside of the two times he went in to save the kids...

Yeah I thought something was off with Nell when she had Theo over and she (Theo) couldn’t feel anything...

I liked the red room stuff too...That it makes people complacent while it slowly digests them...Totally made sense after they show that it was form fitting to each individual person...Did the dad ever get pulled into it though...Cant remember if he was ever in there outside of the two times he went in to save the kids...
nah they didnt show him inside any other time

yoooo i suggest anyone reading this to stop what they’re doing and watch this show.

this is coming from someone who hates scary **** and who’s also petrified of it

i just finished episode 6 with the fiancé and we both love it. we have to force ourselves to stop for the night

really can’t wait to finish and discuss with anyone who’s watching/watched it

Currently watching it and this show makes me feel good for paying Netflix to produce quality like this.

-Drew

Theo is bae.

Loved this show, came out of nowhere and will definitely do a re-watch leading up to Halloween.

Nell deserved better :frown:

One question I have is how did the Dad figure out how Hill House works? That it feeds on its inhabitants. I don't recall anything in the past indicating how he put that theory together.

Theo is bae.

Loved this show, came out of nowhere and will definitely do a re-watch leading up to Halloween.

Nell deserved better :frown:

One question I have is how did the Dad figure out how Hill House works? That it feeds on its inhabitants. I don't recall anything in the past indicating how he put that theory together.
speaking with the care taker i assume
Remember when the caretakers kid got poisoned also when the caretaker was telling him bout their own experience in the house how the lady caretaker first kid was stillborn
and probably his own investigating over the years after his incident

Last edited:
Finishing up the last 2 episodes tonight, can’t wait. The show is definitely a slow burn but it’s worth it, love they are intertwining the horror and family drama together. They’ve had some real good scares and creepiness so far.

I was trying to figure out where I knew the younger dad from and it finally hit me, he’s Elliott from ET.

Finishing up the last 2 episodes tonight, can’t wait. The show is definitely a slow burn but it’s worth it, love they are intertwining the horror and family drama together. They’ve had some real good scares and creepiness so far.

I was trying to figure out where I knew the younger dad from and it finally hit me, he’s Elliott from ET.
also the priest in ouija 2
the director of ouija 2 directed this series

Watched Hush after finishing this, directed by Mike Flanagan and starring Kate Siegel (Theo)

Gerald’s Game is also on Netflix

I have four more to watch. I haven't been bored once to be honest. The flashbacks may be a bit much but I am loving each episode.

Olivia of course is the goods but Theodora :pimp: .

Finished the season a couple days ago and overall the show was excellent. A couple of the reveals had me doing the Weebay gif.

Episode 6 was the best imo and I see it’s getting a lot of attention from critics. That was some outstanding filmmaking.

Back
Top Bottom