THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE THREAD Netflix series vol. season 2 Oct 9th

After I watched the first episode I turned the tv off and just sat there.

I liked most of the show, but the ending let me down. It was too much of a typical "feel good" Lost type of ending that just wanted to close out everything ASAP

The ending was aight but the alternate ending from that buzzfeed article would have been so much better.

Show was great... The wifey, our 14 yrd old, & I binged it in 2 days...

Forget Theo.... Her bae is flames...

Since we're all visual people, here's a vid summarizing the ghosts hidden in scenes.

Last edited:
Show was great.

Loved spotting the ghosts lurking in the background.

That Tall man was spooky asf during the late night scene. Homie slowly floating around and ish.

The truly scary part for me was Nell. Imagining the pain of being a ghost and the loneliness she felt. The latter episode were meh, I thought the mother would deliver a stronger story or twist. Came off flat and the ending felt similar, just didn't deliver for me.

Bruh!

hill-house-floating-cane-man.w700.h467.2x.jpg

How am I going to sleep after this BS!

Still wondering what made the house itself "evil", hope they go into that if it gets a season 2.

Went to Netflix looking for an actual "season 2" and didn't realize this was an anthology like American Horror Story. Different story, same actors.

This actually wasn't that bad. Slow burner and not as good as Hill House but decent. It's pretty much the same **** in a different package.

Miss Jessel
1603175286161.png

This show is def the slowest of burns. :lol:

Definitely decent so far, though I find it a bit predictable. Maybe these last 2 episodes will pick things up a bit....

Back
Top Bottom