The Indiana Jones Thread | Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | In Theaters Now

indiana-jones-hmm.gif

Well damn, they deadass made an Indy movie with 80 yr old Harrison Ford. Thought it would be done some other way.

Looks great. My favorite movie series of all time.

I don’t think the cinematographer is the same (I think he died) but this looks right - not like the one we won’t be discussing here.

Now that Ke Huy Quan is back making movies, we need that Indy x Short Round reunion. I don’t know if this is the last one, maybe he makes a cameo.

Disney trailers always know how to tug on your nostalgia strings. But the last movie was butt-cheeks and I had to drag myself to see it. But, I'm in on this one opening night.

Disney trailers always know how to tug on your nostalgia strings. But the last movie was butt-cheeks and I had to drag myself to see it. But, I'm in on this one opening night.

I watched it again recently just to check - and it's not the worst movie I've ever seen - but you get to the end and are just disappointed. There are glimmers of stuff that could be good but it's just surrounded by nonsense and fluff.

The first 3 movies are so beloved by my generation. This and BTTF are those two in-between franchises that my generation got (Keeton Batmans as well if we are being specific).

I watched it again recently just to check - and it's not the worst movie I've ever seen - but you get to the end and are just disappointed. There are glimmers of stuff that could be good but it's just surrounded by nonsense and fluff.

I just cannot get past Mutt swinging on the vines with the monkeys, and the head explosion from too much knowledge. :lol:

The trailer already looks much better than 4 but yea I have very low expectations. Could be a fun summer blockbuster though, plus I have AMC A-List so most likely check this out in theaters.

I’ve got high hopes - but unfortunately we’ve all been there before.

Back
Top Bottom