The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a team could get dominated in every facet of the game any worse in one half than what I'm witnessing right now. Even their special teams was terrible.

We're gonna need to have a serious conversation some day about how overrated the NFL product has become. The downward trend continues so far this season.

Just because there's drama (and we're starting to get less of that too) doesn't mean it's good.

Last edited:
it doesn't matter because fantasy, limited amount of games, etc will always make it popular

I find all NFL to be the best of the best

NBA is the worst league for parity

We're gonna need to have a serious conversation some day about how overrated the NFL product has become. The downward trend continues so far this season.

Just because there's drama (and we're starting to get less of that too) doesn't mean it's good.
So far this season I've had to watch the Ravens luck into a 3-1 start but still gotta explain to ppl that they not really "good" ...everybody else just as bad or worse :lol: :smh:

NFL used to be better in the 90s and its not just the nostalgia talking.
It's wussified now with all the rule changes and everything else. Plus tagliabue> Goodell.

NBA is not trash. Have some respect for the nba.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom