The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't matter because fantasy, limited amount of games, etc will always make it popular

I find all NFL to be the best of the best

NBA is the worst league for parity
The thing about the NBA is there is at least a few teams that do everything at a consistently high level ( Cavs, g state, Spurs) ...the NFL even the best teams are questionable , for example the broncos got the elite defense but nobody truly believes in that offense yet...their QB position could implode at any moment n nobody would be suprised n it might not even matter either :lol:

The thing about the NBA is there is at least a few teams that do everything at a consistently high level ( Cavs, g state, Spurs) ...the NFL even the best teams are questionable , for example the broncos got the elite defense but nobody truly believes in that offense yet...their QB position could implode at any moment n nobody would be suprised n it might not even matter either :lol:

Agreed

The football season being so short drives the NFL but overall the NBA is better top to bottom

Only 2-4 games a week I look forward to and then I have to hope they end up being decent.

Word to this KC/Pitt game

I love the NBA and NFL but the NBA is real predictable. Don't matter how long you been watching the NFL, you can't predict ****.

Last edited:
We're gonna need to have a serious conversation some day about how overrated the NFL product has become. The downward trend continues so far this season.

Just because there's drama (and we're starting to get less of that too) doesn't mean it's good.

Agree with this 100%.

Only reason I'm even 'engaged' with the product this year is NT foolishness.

Give me the NBA and CFB.

NBA playoffs don't matter until the final 4 almost every year

unpredictable playoffs make the NFL

Julio vs Denver D next week? 
nerd.gif

Being random don't make it great. Best matchups are the ones you want to see.. If the Hawks of bucks made the finals no one would care or watch. I love both nba and NFL the same. Couldn't choose one over the other.. Trash games are just more noticeable in the NFL cause so few games.

Don't even bring up baseball. Baseball sucks. .

Last edited:
We're gonna need to have a serious conversation some day about how overrated the NFL product has become. The downward trend continues so far this season.

Just because there's drama (and we're starting to get less of that too) doesn't mean it's good.
The NFL needs to do flex scheduling these Sunday Night and Thursday night games are trash.

NBA playoffs don't matter until the final 4 almost every year

unpredictable playoffs make the NFL

I agree with the end of season x playoff NFL being the [emoji]128016[/emoji]

I won't argue that at all and the NBA can't compete on that front

Last edited:

i saw him. carr :nthat: . scumbag raiders pulled it off though :smh:

Agree with this 100%.

Only reason I'm even 'engaged' with the product this year is NT foolishness.

Give me the NBA and CFB.

lulz

Julio vs Denver D next week? :nerd:

r. i. p. julio

Last edited:
NFL used to be better in the 90s and its not just the nostalgia talking.
It's wussified now with all the rule changes and everything else. Plus tagliabue> Goodell.

NBA is not trash. Have some respect for the nba.

Before the season starts, there are legitimately only about 5 teams that can win the championship... how is that not a bad product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom