The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Brown was told to take off the cleats with his 4 kids on them last week but was given permission to wear the Arnold Palmer cleats?

NFL :lol:

Peyton retiring was a big deal to the NFL bottom line
Peyton and suspended Tom. Lack of 'superstar QBs' since the better teams aren't even with established QBs right now and you got Rivers and Brees straight wasting away. Plus a few teams with bums at the position.

Transition time.

Before the season starts, there are legitimately only about 5 teams that can win the championship... how is that not a bad product?
and they the teams and match ups we want to see. If the bucks or Atlanta Hawks made the finals no one would care or watch and it wouldn't make the sport any better..
Not all nfl playoffs are great. Superbowl was boring as hell last year.nfc title game. Trash..
2014 nfl playoffs was better then 2015.

Last edited:
Only way this NBA season really matters is if some team takes out the warriors

Sure being unpredictable is great ( Always been a gripe with the NBA for the longest) ...but it's a difference between good unpredictability n not knowing what's gon happen cuz it's just a whole bunch of average to bad teams tussling with each other , of course most of the games gon be a coin flip :lol:

So Brown was told to take off the cleats with his 4 kids on them last week but was given permission to wear the Arnold Palmer cleats?

Been a joke.. like the penalty on josh Norman today

You got teams named: rskins, cowboys and buccaneers

But can't do a bow and arrow celebration

i dont even watch the nba in the regular season anymore
I try to, but sure enough, every playoffs I'm like "Woah they got that dude on the team". 
mean.gif

Sure being unpredictable is great ( Always been a gripe with the NBA for the longest) ...but it's a difference between good unpredictability n not knowing what's gon happen cuz it's just a whole bunch of average to bad teams tussling with each other , of course most of the games gon be a coin flip :lol:

I agree.

They fine Brown for his TD celebrations but use them for marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom