The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone arguing that the nba is a better product than the NFL is as delusional as Donald Trump supporters. And playoff wise, even MLB beats the NBA. Don't lie to yourself and say that a spurs vs pelicans series is blasting with "excitement".
Spurs vs. Pelicans sounds epic compared to a baseball series to be honest.

Plus the NBA thread is rarely about the actual games. :lol: Just dudes arguing about dumb ****. S
the nfl thread isnt really any different. 

Nah. Way less clowns. I can name one person in here that takes the quality down. It's a flock of lames in the NBA thread.
Lemme guess
His name staarts with A :nerd:

Who would you have in mind? :nerd:
He's a Spurs fan
I see a lot of sneak disses in the NBA thread towards him :nerd:

Plus the NBA thread is rarely about the actual games. :lol: Just dudes arguing about dumb ****. S

Nah. Way less clowns. I can name one person in here that takes the quality down. It's a flock of lames in the NBA thread.
Lemme guess

He's a Spurs fan

Damn not my guy dopeness

Lemme guess

He's a Spurs fan

Damn not my guy dopeness
Well he's cool on my book :lol:

Actually now that I think of it....I think the users with Jumpman as part of their SNs troll the most

Tannehill in that play 60 commercial was a good fit. Def the right level of competition for him

:lol:

Lemme guess

He's a Spurs fan

Damn not my guy dopeness
Well he's cool on my book :lol:

Actually now that I think of it....I think the users with Jumpman as part of their SNs troll the most

That's one guy :lol:

The Chargers threw that game. :lol: Only explanation. 3 straight turnovers after having a 34-21 lead.
Not the first time they goofed three times in a row.
They had a kicker in that one playoff game who missed all three field goals and they lost 17-14 :lol:

14468524_1255832811130071_2152748287850344764_o.jpg

The Chargers threw that game. :lol: Only explanation. 3 straight turnovers after having a 34-21 lead.
Not the first time they goofed three times in a row.
They had a kicker in that one playoff game who missed all three field goals and they lost 17-14 :lol:

View media item 2186343
there was actually a good read that came out about him and other NFL kickers.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/07/06/nfl-kickers-nate-kaeding-san-diego-chargers

who's excited to see the 1-3 cards go up against the 1-3 9ers on Thursday night?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom