The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man, this turned into NBA vs. NFL. :smh: :lol: I should've known better.

I'm just speaking strictly on what we see every Sunday/Monday/Thursday from this league, not comparing it to anything else. There's been a noticeable downward trend of quality for the last few years. Some folks don't wanna bring it up because of how much time and attention we all dedicate to this tradition we've followed for damn near all our adult lives (you'll get there some day too, Nicholas). Fans might talk about it, but I doubt you'll get any type of real scrutiny from the sports media. They're wayyyyy too invested in this ****...word to the 794 different NFL shows out there on these networks.

Some analysts, ex-players, and coaches brought up the point that the current CBA's restriction of padded practices and 2-a-day's are a major factor. I believe there's a lot of truth to that and it's worth mentioning.

I won't say NFL officiating completely sucks, but it's inconsistent as hell. There are good crews and incompetent ones each week.

I also feel like there's not enough good to great head coaches in the league. Not enough good to great coordinators. Too many guys married to their way of doing things for better or worse.

Last edited:
NFL needs to cut the Thursday games..

Move that game to Monday night.. start 1 at 6:30.. the other at 8

They need to realize there is such a thing as too much.. the product is horrible and it's painfully obvious.. but it takes away the shine from the rest since it's on such a big stage

bruh.. nobody on the west coast is going to watch that 6:30 game at 3:30. :lol:

that's still early as hell on the east coast too. 

cut the thursday games and add in an extra slot for 4:30 or even 5 on sundays

have that game broadcasted on CBS or ESPN.

no reason to have 1 game available on cable at 4:30.

NFL does it first Monday night of the year.. and NBA regularly has games that start at 7

Would make the end of the work day a whole lot sweeter being able to follow the game during work.. and it's waiting as soon as you get home plus a whole nother game waiting

They just need to split the 1 and 4 games right down the middle.. and stagger the starts between 1230-115 and then 4-430 for later games

Then move the Sunday night game start up, 8 at the latest.. hell, no game should be starting after 8

Last edited:
Search NFL thread in the NBA thread and it will enlighten some of you
nerd.gif

NFL tweets update of Antonio Brown touchdown with gif of him dancing. Penalizes and fines him every time he dances. Unreal.

NFL tweets update of Antonio Brown touchdown with gif of him dancing. Penalizes and fines him every time he dances. Unreal.

They don't mind players making money for them, as long as they don't draw attention to themselves to benefit in any way

the browns are really about to go 0-16. 

Nah.. 3 straight close games..

If they just kept giving the ball to Crowell, they win.. Johnson fumbled on consecutive carries (well not really according to that link posted before)

I was thinking the browns could win against the titans.. they're equally as bad.

the jets still have a strong defense. 

QB is horrible tho. 

anyone arguing that the nba is a better product than the NFL is as delusional as Donald Trump supporters. And playoff wise, even MLB beats the NBA. Don't lie to yourself and say that a spurs vs pelicans series is blasting with "excitement".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom