The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ct2HuE8WIAAKjjT.jpg
 :lol:

Will Compton ‏@_willcompton 5h5 hours ago

Will Compton Retweeted Burgundy Blog

Must be an extra ball Bc I had a ball too..

:nerd: hmmmm....

@jonmachota: Most pass attempts without an interception to start a career:

Tom Brady: 162
Dak Prescott: 131
Warren Moon: 131

Wentz should also be moving up on the list next week in Detroit :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
I keep envisioning flustered Eli tonight with how Minnesota's defense has been getting after it. If there's a weakness to the Vikings defense, it's probably their run D, but Giants don't have anyone to exploit that. My biggest worry is the aggressiveness of Minnesota's DB's and the Giants possibly gaining chunk yardage on PI calls with OBJ streaking down the field.

Other than that, I just hope Minny's Oline shows improvement or else they might be without Bradford soon too. I think McKinnon breaks out today.

Last edited:
I keep envisioning flustered Eli tonight with how Minnesota's defense has been getting after it. If there's a weakness to the Vikings defense, it's probably their run D, but Giants don't have anyone to exploit that. My biggest worry is the aggressiveness of Minnesota's DB's and the Giants possibly gaining chunk yardage on PI calls with OBJ streaking down the field.

Other than that, I just hope Minny's Oline shows improvement or else they might be without Bradford soon too. I think McKinnon breaks out today.

I'll be pretty surprised if Bad Eli doesn't come out to play tonight against that Vikings defense at Minnesota.

Also, if you live in Minnesota can you please go to the stadium and put a kilo of cocaine in Rudolph's locker and alert the Feds immediately? My friend needs him to be a complete non factor tonight.

I'm not even mad about the Browns being tight about this...Skins got hosed off the turned INT vs. the Giants in the previous week. **** happens.

I'm not even mad about the Browns being tight about this...Skins got hosed off the turned INT vs. the Giants in the previous week. **** happens.
The cowboys haters aren't having this. One bad call swung the "momentum" in yesterday's game and cost the 49er's a win. The fix was in!

I mentioned a few weeks ago how Josh Norman sprayed a fully loaded choppa this past offseason in that ESPN interview. The same interview he took aim at Odell and a bunch of other targets.

One of those targets also being Roger Goodell. Bruh went hard at the Commish.
smokin.gif

Fast forward to present time...

Unsportsmanlike penalty yesterday for...PRETENDING to use a bow and arrow on no one in particular.
laugh.gif

Then I saw this on Twitter
@JPFinlayCSN
Josh Norman was drug tested again today. 3 times in 4 games. Odd. #********Talk
roll.gif
mean.gif

@JJs07    

@The Collector

@BuddhaChris

Be safe out here. Roger don't play.
laugh.gif

:lol: Pats fans aren't the only ones doing this kind of thing

Yea it should be easy to understand that there's clowns in very fanbase :lol:

Weren't some 9ers fans themselves burning his jersey before the season?

Yup.

When Arian Foster, Kenny Stills, and others took a knee during the anthem there were people making posts on social media declaring that they're no longer fans of the team (as if anyone really cares about your personal fandom), sending death threats to the players, throwing around racial slurs, etc.

Yea it should be easy to understand that there's clowns in very fanbase :lol:

Yup.

When Arian Foster, Kenny Stills, and others took a knee during the anthem there were people making posts on social media declaring that they're no longer fans of the team (as if anyone really cares about your personal fandom), sending death threats to the players, throwing around racial slurs, etc.

Gotta love the "shut the hell up and entertain me" crown :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:

Yea it should be easy to understand that there's clowns in every fanbase :lol:

It should be stated and known that the Pats fans are, in fact, thee biggest clowns though. It's just for various reasons.

[emoji]128518[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom