The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an astonishing amount 13 teams in the NFL this season are 1-3 (including my 49ers) a lot of garbage teams....

Washington should be 3-1. That INT in the endzone vs Dallas though. SMH

I predicted 3-1 losing to NYG but I'll take the 2-2 record. We're still afloat going into the 2nd quarter of the season.

Jano and king right up there with j tucker and Koch for best kicking combos :pimp:

Shane lechler was nice for the raiders a while back too

There's an astonishing amount 13 teams in the NFL this season are 1-3 (including my 49ers) a lot of garbage teams....

Washington should be 3-1. That INT in the endzone vs Dallas though. SMH

I predicted 3-1 losing to NYG but I'll take the 2-2 record. We're still afloat going into the 2nd quarter of the season.

It could be worse.....Panthers fkd up letting Norman go....good win though vs Browns

if only hue Jackson and the damn browns just kept giving the ball to crowell

mean.gif

What the hell is charles Woodson wearing..

Amazing randy is the only one whose suit seems to fit correctly

Didn't Julio go for 11/178 and a TD against them last year as well 
nerd.gif

Still ain't 300 yards tho 
laugh.gif
 that was bad.

If the front office believed Geno could be a quality starting QB Fitz wouldn't have been brought back.

The Dolphins can opt out of Tannehill's contract after this season. If he continues playing like he has, this year might be his last with the team
Wouldn't you have to fire the GM if you make that type of move?

Also why the flaming f is Mike Tanenbaum the Dolphins' head of football operations.  They literally watched this guy be terrible for another team in their own division, for years.

And go down in flames because of the contract he gave Sanchez....

Because Dolphins.

how is my guy the GOAT at terrible fashion too 
mean.gif

Ct4CGrlVYAAB6nc.jpg
Randy gear looking fire don't know what you talking bout 
nerd.gif

unlimited reps to someone who can remove these white lines constantly in my avy 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom