The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: Pats fans aren't the only ones doing this kind of thing

Yea it should be easy to understand that there's clowns in every fanbase :lol:

Weren't some 9ers fans themselves burning his jersey before the season?

It should be stated and known that the Pats fans are, in fact, thee biggest clowns though. It's just for various reasons.

[emoji]128518[/emoji]

View media item 2186730

lol point proven.
Maybe I should throw in a bunch of (insert Patriots cheating instance) memes that don't pertain to anything.
:lol:

Yea those Tannhill/Dolphins logos are legit spot on. I laughed.

@jonmachota: Most pass attempts without an interception to start a career:

Tom Brady: 162
Dak Prescott: 131
Warren Moon: 131
Wentz should also be moving up on the list next week in Detroit
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
wentz has 102 attempts so far..

reid let down the team dropping that INT

lol point proven.
Maybe I should throw in a bunch of (insert Patriots cheating instance) memes that don't pertain to anything.

#Clownsquad :smokin

You guys stay on edge/are always irritable as hell man :lol:,lighten up a little like your boy Trey.

Last edited:
lol point proven.

You guys stay on edge/are always irritable as hell man :lol:,lighten up a little like your boy Trey.

Our team is just terrible, hard to get butt hurt when you know how bad you are :lol:

I like our coach though, hopefully ownership is patient with him and sticks with him through the rebuild

lol point proven.

Our team is just terrible, hard to get butt hurt when you know how bad you are :lol:

I like our coach though, hopefully ownership is patient with him and sticks with him through the rebuild

Word, which is why I'd think most of you would be cool to joke around with, bad call :lol:

Yea his record speaks for itself,I'd let him draft "his" own guy at QB first before putting him on the hot seat. Gotta get some semblance of stability back after the rollercoaster that was Philbin

Last edited:
lol point proven.

I'm not. I just said those Tannehill meme's were funny.

This one personally is my favorite, thought it was the funniest:
View media item 2186839

CP isn't either... I get more irritated by people saying it's player A's fault when an entire team to GM is really really bad. That's silly to me.
Also rooting for an average to poor team is ridiculous.
Finns... yea he just hates/loves the Dolphins for some reason.
Trey is legit the most positive out of the group in here. By far. :lol:

I like Gase as well, we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I know, who gives  a damn about Punters, but I tried to tell yall Week 1 that Marquette King was gonna be first team All Pro THIS season.  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

#Raiders P Marquette King had the single best game we've graded from a punter in over 10 years of grading yesterday. I'd have danced too...
— Gordon McGuinness (@PFF_Gordon) October 3, 2016

I know, I know, who gives  a damn about Punters, but I tried to tell yall Week 1 that Marquette King was gonna be first team All Pro THIS season.  :lol: :pimp:

#Raiders P Marquette King had the single best game we've graded from a punter in over 10 years of grading yesterday. I'd have danced too...
— Gordon McGuinness (@PFF_Gordon)

October 3, 2016
King was beasting all game ...straight stunting on the Ravens special teams :lol: :smh:

CP isn't either... I get more irritated by people saying it's player A's fault when an entire team to GM is really really bad. That's silly to me.
Also rooting for an average to poor team is ridiculous.
Finns... yea he just hates/loves the Dolphins for some reason.
Trey is legit the most positive out of the group in here. By far.
laugh.gif

I like Gase as well, we'll see.
it's never as simple as it being 1 guy's fault.. but 1 guy can do a lot of things wrong and can be one of the major problems

if anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt in that situation, it's gase given it has been 4 games for him.. but the team better be determined to make changes if they are deemed necessary (like maybe moving on from tannehill, if that's possible)

Last edited:
The Dolphins can opt out of Tannehill's contract after this season. If he continues playing like he has, this year might be his last with the team

I mentioned a few weeks ago how Josh Norman sprayed a fully loaded choppa this past offseason in that ESPN interview. The same interview he took aim at Odell and a bunch of other targets.

One of those targets also being Roger Goodell. Bruh went hard at the Commish. :smokin

Fast forward to present time...

Unsportsmanlike penalty yesterday for...PRETENDING to use a bow and arrow on no one in particular. :lol:

Then I saw this on Twitter

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/JPFinlayCSN[/URL]"]
@JPFinlayCSN https://twitter.com/search?q=place:01f2cc20058884fb

Josh Norman was drug tested again today. 3 times in 4 games. Odd. #********Talk

:rofl: :smh:

@JJs07

@The Collector

@BuddhaChris

Be safe out here. Roger don't play. :lol:
[/quote]

:wow:

test brady rog :nerd:

I know, I know, who gives  a damn about Punters, but I tried to tell yall Week 1 that Marquette King was gonna be first team All Pro THIS season.  :lol: :pimp:

— Gordon McGuinness (@PFF_Gordon)

October 3, 2016

why this guy isnt a combo DB or slot receiver idk :lol:

very athletic

Last edited:
The Dolphins can opt out of Tannehill's contract after this season. If he continues playing like he has, this year might be his last with the team
Wouldn't you have to fire the GM if you make that type of move?

Also why the flaming f is Mike Tanenbaum the Dolphins' head of football operations.  They literally watched this guy be terrible for another team in their own division, for years.

And go down in flames because of the contract he gave Sanchez....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom