The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut odj down for a career low. Nothing special on d though. Cmon. You can play good d without getting sacks etc.

They got pressure.. sack totals aren't always indicative of impact being had..

Eli looked erratic.. and was just throwing it away all night

CoughlinEliSynchronizedFrustration.gif

MaCAdoodoo

My dogs morning crap is better than this trash of a coach we gave up Coughlin for....team is falling apart, we should be an offensive menace with the weapons we have, yet we settle for 5 yard passes, screens and BS runs.

Funny how everyone was clowning on Vikings for trading for Bradford.. Didn't think they'd be winning with ap out though. Wrong on that one I've been.

Yup coughlin should've been able to coach as long as he wanted after winning two rings there. They dumb for firing him. Yah I know he resigned but they wanted him out already

Last edited:
It's comparitive. Broncos aren't outlandish-y different. You're not the first to say this, but hopefully you're not the last to figure it out.
I'm not saying it as disrespect to the Vikes, more of a compliment to the Broncos because they were historically great. By definition, it kind of merits a "poor man's" label, though definitely not my intent to disrespect the Vikes, who can, of course, get there. Offensively it might be a wash simply due to the Broncos turning the ball over so much at the QB position, but they did have a better o-line and offensive weapons. 

Imagine a Denver-Minnesota Super Bowl. Siemian v Bradford

**** would be record setting for defensive statistics and lowest offensive outputs. :lol:

Minny Defense is incredible.

Funny how everyone was clowning on Vikings for trading for Bradford.. Didn't think they'd be winning with ap out though. Wrong on that one I've been.

Yup coughlin should've been able to coach as long as he wanted after winning two rings there. They dumb for firing him. Yah I know he resigned but they wanted him out already
I never understood the move. So keep the exact same coaching staff, run a the same schemes, but not have the 2 time winning coach to be there to keep things in perspective. Those 2 sb pretty much are the example to live by, for "anything can happen in the playoffs of you can just get there"

[thread="651382"]Quote:[/thread]
5-0 before the bye isn't much to ask right now. Get Sharrif healthy and the depth is even greater.

Can't wait for Floyd to return 

What's the realistic time table for AP to return?

No real consensus. Anywhere from 5 weeks to 6 mos, but rarely accounted for is APs super human healing ability. I wouldn't be surprised no way, but I expect if Minnesota keeps winning, he'll be held out a bit and will be back week.16/17 and/or playoffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom