The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the post game. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] At odj painting himself as a victim.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/10/04/new-york-giants-odell-beckham-jr-antics

"I just have to understand if I sneeze the wrong way, it will be a flag," Beckham said, according to the team website. "It will be a fine. If I tie my shoes the wrong way, it might be a fine or a flag. It is what it is. You have to understand that. As tough as it is to understand that for a 23-year-old who has been blessed with a lot that God has given to me—an amazing amount of ability and amazing amount of everything—it seems like it's all working against you."

Last edited:
Damn, everybody coming for OBJ now.

Gonna be OBJ cam instead of Dez cam from now on.

OBJ through 4 games in 2015: 24/307/2
OBJ through 4 games in 2016: 22/303/0

Crazy how big of an impact a few TDs have on perception, right?

nick aint letting you guys slander odb :lol:

Does Eli not get some of the blame or what? I saw at least 4 targets to ODB sail straight over his head out of bounds last night

eli did miss some throws. odb will be byke as soon as he has a 150 yd, 2 td game and in everyones top 5 wrs. r-e-l-a-x fellas.

Giants are gonna need to start thinking about a successor real soon...

Last edited:
Quote:

"I just have to understand if I sneeze the wrong way, it will be a flag," Beckham said, according to the team website. "It will be a fine. If I tie my shoes the wrong way, it might be a fine or a flag. It is what it is. You have to understand that. As tough as it is to understand that for a 23-year-old who has been blessed with a lot that God has given to me—an amazing amount of ability and amazing amount of everything—it seems like it's all working against you."
Eli disagrees with OBJ's assessment.

“He’s got to play smart,” Manning said. “He can’t afford to do anything they’ll call. He’s kind of brought that upon himself, so he’s got to realize that… No doubt. Can’t afford the penalties."

All these divas just need to shut up and let their play do the talking
mean.gif

yikes , Odell trippin 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Vikes though...:x

I imagine they'll only be getting better as the season continues. You already know miracle recovery AP's gonna be doing all he can to come back and be a part of a possible deep run.

Last edited:
Forsett and the Ravens already had all this planned out ....the team knew he was washed but needed an extra back until Dixon could play again, plus they got somebody coming back from suspension so they need the roster spot

Vikes though...
sick.gif

I imagine they'll only be getting better as the season continues. You already know miracle recovery AP's gonna be doing all he can to come back and be a part of a possible deep run.
just need the vikes to at least get to the NFC championship game if they're going be good

Forsett and the Ravens already had all this planned out ....the team knew he was washed but needed an extra back until Dixon could play again, plus they got somebody coming back from suspension so they need the roster spot

How soon you think it'll be til Dixon is the starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom