The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how everyone was clowning on Vikings for trading for Bradford.. Didn't think they'd be winning with ap out though. Wrong on that one I've been.

Yup coughlin should've been able to coach as long as he wanted after winning two rings there. They dumb for firing him. Yah I know he resigned but they wanted him out already

GMs are GMs for a reason and Fans are Fans for a reason.

No real consensus. Anywhere from 5 weeks to 6 mos, but rarely accounted for is APs super human healing ability. I wouldn't be surprised no way, but I expect if Minnesota keeps winning, he'll be held out a bit and will be back week.16/17 and/or playoffs.
I'm thinking that as well...

No way AP misses the postseason...

Now that folks can start to picture Minnesota in the SuperBowl, it's time for Colts to show and prove.
That is all

Unreal how good Bradford looks.

Not really. Former #1 pick. Potential has always been there

Former #1 picks showing potential after 6 years of not showing it is pretty surprising

Especially on a team that u were traded to right before the season started

He's shown it before, but everyone was hot takes preferred.

You havent left Sam's camp since day 1

I gotta respect that :lol:

(coughs)

:nerd:

Last edited:
Minny's defense is absurd :smh:

Odell has to get himself together...shaky start to the season which we clearly can't afford

Bad Eli came to play tonight

Bad Eli is going to have a quick turnaround on SNF against a Packers defense in Green Bay coming off a bye and getting Clay Matthews and Burnett back.

Wait hold up. The Colts don't have their Bye this week coming back from London? :x I thought that was the norm...

So was this dude really p-popping on a handstand before the game? Lol or is this a old pic? Not that it matters...
On the other hand, doing a handstand pushup from a freestand is pretty goddamn hard

I dunno what d-popping is

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom