The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsett and the Ravens already had all this planned out ....the team knew he was washed but needed an extra back until Dixon could play again, plus they got somebody coming back from suspension so they need the roster spot
How soon you think it'll be til Dixon is the starter?
The team wants him to be the starter so depends on how quickly he gets up to speed....He just has to outplay west and they would be more than happy to make him the #1(They were about to do this in the preseason), that position isn't set in stone at all

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/10/04/new-york-giants-odell-beckham-jr-antics

"I just have to understand if I sneeze the wrong way, it will be a flag," Beckham said, according to the team website. "It will be a fine. If I tie my shoes the wrong way, it might be a fine or a flag. It is what it is. You have to understand that. As tough as it is to understand that for a 23-year-old who has been blessed with a lot that God has given to me—an amazing amount of ability and amazing amount of everything—it seems like it's all working against you."
Where does this register on the sass meter?
laugh.gif
This felt SUPER sassy.

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

"amazing amount of everything"

G-Men better get it together ASAP. We'll see if Ben McAdoo is the guy to round the troops and get 'em through this.

Last edited:
gut feeling on McAdoo is he is one of those coaches who are a very good coordinator and doesn't have it to be a head coach

through week 4 hot take

How we move down on the power rankings :lol: not that it matters but they need to put some respeck on our name

How we move down on the power rankings
laugh.gif
not that it matters but they need to put some respeck on our name
someone else get hurt last night?

cause I wasn't really REALLY watching the game after a certain point

How we move down on the power rankings :lol: not that it matters but they need to put some respeck on our name

someone else get hurt last night?

cause I wasn't really REALLY watching the game after a certain point
Nah Rhodes had some minor injury but jumped right back in..our replacement right tackle Sirles played well.. He was also our replacement left guard last week when Boone went out I like him. Hope he keeps the position

Last edited:
Eli is ***** how you throw obj under the bus like that where is the backing of your best player even if you feel different behind closed doors you gotta have his back

Eli is ***** how you throw obj under the bus like that where is the backing of your best player even if you feel different behind closed doors you gotta have his back
How is OBJ going to throw his team under the bus with all senseless penalties. Eli handled it perfectly. OBJ needs to stop acting a fool.

He didn't throw him under the bus. He basically said he needs to be careful and cut down on the penalties.

Yeah miss me with that. You gotta have his back when he's acting like a child and throwing tantrums . that's ridiculous.
.. Eli is right to say what he did. Odj needs to grow up and act like a professional..

Last edited:
Eli is the only person with enough credibility in the team to tell odell anything

But at the same time hes been playing like ****

The team is a mess right now

How is OBJ going to throw his team under the bus with all senseless penalties. Eli handled it perfectly. OBJ needs to stop acting a fool.

So that late hit out of bounds wasn't a target cmon now don't act like you don't see it he's being a target and for what Eli said in that press conference was foul obj saved Eli's career when Cruz went down last season Obj has been the best player on that squad the last 2 yrs you support him through thick and thin period!

^ :lol: you're just like the media. Taking things out of context and trying to create drama where there isn't any

So that late hit out of bounds wasn't a target cmon now don't act like you don't see it he's being a target and for what Eli said in that press conference was foul obj saved Eli's career when Cruz went down last season Obj has been the best player on that squad the last 2 yrs you support him through thick and thin period!
Saved Eli's career? Is that you Skip? Too early for these hot takes man. Eli has won two super bowls without that clown. He'll be alright.

This is coming from a cowboy fan too
mean.gif

Last edited:

Saved Eli's career? Is that you Skip? Too early for these hot takes man. Eli has won two super bowls without that clown. He'll be alright.

This is coming from a cowboy fan too :smh:  

You must be delusional what has Eli done since those 2 SBs not a damn thing

Wait, so ODB not good anymore?

:lol:

Never change NT

1st Quarter NT Heel Turns

CamGod to Uncle Cam
Trash Norman to The ODB Stopper
The Baaaaad Man to Overrated Rodgers
Zeke not ready for the NFL to Beastmode Jr
Can't wait for the heel on Matty Ice :pimp:

Wait, so ODB not good anymore?

laugh.gif

Never change NT

1st Quarter NT Heel Turns

CamGod to Uncle Cam

Trash Norman to The ODB Stopper

The Baaaaad Man to Overrated Rodgers

Zeke not ready for the NFL to Beastmode Jr
 I'm not sure anyone said he wasn't good anymore. Everyone IS saying his attitude is garbage though
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom