The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the ring or two. But lots of examples or players with one or the other that don't get in.. Also depends on the position.. Every position graded differently. QBs have to win.

Td had maybe the greatest short run for a rb and no. Hof.

To should be in the Hall of Fame cause dude was consistent for years.

Calvin will take some time getting in as well if he does. .. Everyone expected him to play a lot longer then he did..

Last edited:
Imagine Romo on a 90s Cowboys team
nerd.gif
No super bowls for Dallas

Flacco plays another 5-7 years and he will get in the hall
U probly trollin but Ive watched him every Sunday, hell no...I appreciate all his efforts but its gettin to that time where he gotta step, hope hes not starting for the Ravens in another 5-7 years 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
U probly trollin but Ive watched him every Sunday, hell no...I appreciate all his efforts but its gettin to that time where he gotta step

I'm really not, he has a SB which he balled out and he would finish with 300+ passing TD's

SB+longevity+300 TDS=Hall of Fame

not saying I agree with it but it'll happen IMO

Well another Raven in the HOF I would take it...but deep down I would know what it really was on the field 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Eli has two rings against the best coach and QB of all time

That puts him above anyone in that tier
I hate how rings are a real factor in football.

Like how many other players on those SB teams are getting in?

It's ridiculous.

Everyone knows Rivers and Romo > Eli yet Eli is gonna get the nod because his team his defense and Tyree's helmet.

U probly trollin but Ive watched him every Sunday, hell no...I appreciate all his efforts but its gettin to that time where he gotta step

I'm really not, he has a SB which he balled out and he would finish with 300+ passing TD's

SB+longevity+300 TDS=Hall of Fame

not saying I agree with it but it'll happen IMO

I hope not. They start letting QB's like Romo and Flacco in and I'm done with the HOF. I'll just have to move on the designation will have lost all meaning to me.

Still can't believe I heard a long time veteran national sports talk radio host claim Matt Ryan was a bonafied HOFer a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

It's ridiculous.

Everyone knows Rivers and Romo > Eli yet Eli is gonna get the nod because his team his defense and Tyree's helmet.

It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom