The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched every single game of this dudes career, he had a great career but when the lights were the brightest he choked

did you not see the 1-4 in NFC Championship games? 3 of those losses they were big favorites

So McNabb gets no credit for bringing the Eagles to five conference championship games, but he gets all the blame for the losses?

How many conference championship games have the Eagles won since they traded McNabb?

Im 26. McNabb is the best QB ive seen wear an Eagles uniform by FAR. Its weird seeing yall insult him despite his magnificent career.

What other successful quarterbacks may be betas?
dalton1.jpg

So McNabb gets no credit for bringing the Eagles to five conference championship games, but he gets all the blame for the losses?

How many conference championship games have the Eagles won since they traded McNabb?

Im 26. McNabb is the best QB ive seen wear an Eagles uniform by FAR. Its weird seeing yall insult him despite his magnificent career.

who cares? the Pats didn't win anything until Tom Brady came around, you can't use that argument as a crutch because the Eagles don't have a SB

1-4 in NFC Championship games

in the two biggest games they were favored he put up 3 points against the Panthers and 10 points against the Bucs

no one is insulting him, it's the truth, McNabb couldn't handle it in the brightest lights, I am not even trying to disrespect him because he gave me some of the best moments as an Eagles fan but he should have at least 1 Super Bowl

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce good to hear you doing well. how much of the donor do they tell you about? like what's the process of it? :nerd:

Basically up to the donor how much they want you to know. I've been talking to mine since July and have met her a couple times in person before transplant. She's family now, obviously.

She basically heard about my situation through social media and called my parents asking to donate. Girl has a heart bigger than fat Eddie Lacy, man.

Been catching up on the thread. See we are still talking about QB and the importance of that position relative to the other positions. The beta QB talk has me chuckling.

he gave me some of the best moments as an Eagles fanl

Yet youre on here calling him 'beta' and putting those playoff losses solely on his shoulders. It aint right bruh.

Without Mcnabb, us 20-somethings wouldnt even be acknowledging the Eagles.

Yet youre on here calling him 'beta' and putting those playoff losses solely on his shoulders. It aint right bruh.

Without Mcnabb, us 20-somethings wouldnt even be acknowledging the Eagles.

10-22 for 100 yards against the Panthers in 2004 with 3 INTs to Ricky Manning Jr. and losing to Jake Delhomme who had 101 yards and 1 TD on their way to a 14-3 victory

26-49 for 243 yards against the Bucs in 2003 with 1 INT and 1 fumble while losing to Brad Johnson 27-10

man he was clutch scoring 0 TDS in games where they were at least a TD favorite at home, that's all I am going to say because you are basing every thing on regular season

McNabb=very good QB who couldn't get it done when it mattered

Last edited:
DeadsetAce DeadsetAce good to hear you doing well. how much of the donor do they tell you about? like what's the process of it? :nerd:

Basically up to the donor how much they want you to know. I've been talking to mine since July and have met her a couple times in person before transplant. She's family now, obviously.

She basically heard about my situation through social media and called my parents asking to donate. Girl has a heart bigger than fat Eddie Lacy, man.

Been catching up on the thread. See we are still talking about QB and the importance of that position relative to the other positions. The beta QB talk has me chuckling.

Interesting, didn't know it could get so personal. good to hear you doing well tho.

McNabb=very good QB who couldn't get it done when it mattered

I agree with this. Where I didn't agree with you was when you called him a 'beta' which is basically calling him inadequate. Another translation would be feminine, girly, sensitive, etc. That's a direct insult and it doesnt reflect the kind of player McNabb was. What about Donovan ******* Mcnabb was soft? Dude was tough as nails and won A LOT of big games. He deserves more than what ya'll are giving him . If anything, ya'll need to induct him into your HOF ASAP .

I agree with this. Where I didn't agree with you was when you called him a 'beta' which is basically calling him inadequate. Another translation would be feminine, girly, sensitive, etc. That's a direct insult and it doesnt reflect the kind of player McNabb was. What about Donovan ******* Mcnabb was soft? Dude was tough as nails and won A LOT of big games. He deserves more than what ya'll are giving him . If anything, ya'll need to induct him into your HOF ASAP .

he is in our Hall of Fame :lol:

^ thanks.. hopefully we'llbe aiirght.. im inland and not in a low area.. so should be good.. got the place all secured

And a ton of junk food :x

Speaking of old Eagles, Westbrook used to scare the **** outta me. He used to give the Giants that work.

When he was healthy, he was that dude.. very underrated.. would have been deadly in this era

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom