The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "beta" mean exactly? Does that mean he's a homosexual or something? Im lost.

:lol:

means hes not alpha. lacked the qualities to lead. thats why he got butt hurt when TO showed up. TO was loved more than he was. couldnt come through when the lights were the brightest.

Franc turning heel

That super bowl win got him all cocky

broncos have nothing to do with mcnabb being a beta. mcnabb was in your division. you know what im talking about. he was no eli in the big moments.

What does "beta" mean exactly? Does that mean he's a homosexual or something? Im lost.

basically you are little bit soft and can't handle pressure, not a leader which he wasn't

like Franc said, he couldn't handle the city loving TO

Last edited:
Some NTers think if you trade Brady for Joe Thomas the Patriots will still be Superbowl contenders and the Browns will still be the worst franchise ever

Last edited:
basically you are little bit soft and can't handle pressure, not a leader which he wasn't

like Franc said, he couldn't handle the city loving TO

So basically McNabb is a 'beta' for not winning a Super Bowl for a franchise that has never won a Super Bowl in their entire existence . Yeah, McNabb is such a beta.

Totally good, fellas. It's 100% a good thing. Been waiting for this for three years and was starting to have some health issues related to it (my kidneys were functioning under 10%). But matched with this woman in Colorado who donated one of hers to me and doing well now. Just resting up.

Damn rest up cuzzo. On behalf of myself and the Washington organization we wish you a speedy recovery.

View media item 2189217

Some NTers think if you trade Brady for Joe Thomas the Patriots will still be Superbowl contenders and the Browns will still be the worst franchise ever

Pretty sure it's the Seahawks' radio clan who wantw to trade for Joe Thomas. :lol:

Last edited:
Totally good, fellas. It's 100% a good thing. Been waiting for this for three years and was starting to have some health issues related to it (my kidneys were functioning under 10%). But matched with this woman in Colorado who donated one of hers to me and doing well now. Just resting up.

Damn rest up cuzzo. On behalf of myself and the Washington organization we wish you a speedy recovery.

View media item 2189217

sometimes i think collector is on snyders payroll :nerd:

View media item 2189217

sometimes i think collector is on snyders payroll :nerd:

How soon until you're on the Raiders and Carr's payroll?

So basically McNabb is a 'beta' for not winning a Super Bowl for a franchise that has never won a Super Bowl in their entire existence . Yeah, McNabb is such a beta.

I watched every single game of this dudes career, he had a great career but when the lights were the brightest he choked

did you not see the 1-4 in NFC Championship games? 3 of those losses they were big favorites

It's clear the Nationals are in the playoffs. "Donny, you're out of your element." Go home! Stop feelin' yourself, bro...You don't know.
:lol: what do the Nats have to do with anything? All I said was his stint in Minnesota might have something to do with it. I don't like McNabb as much because of how he played on the Skins. You sound like the one who is feeling himself.

I watched every single game of this dudes career, he had a great career but when the lights were the brightest he choked

did you not see the 1-4 in NFC Championship games? 3 of those losses they were big favorites

I love how nooera nooera just skated all of this the first time around. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom