The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which starting QB would look the worst if they were photographed in that vulnerable position?

I'm going with Matt Stafford

@iLLoQuent aka DSK

See nah, you Pats fans confuse the media doing what they usually do (build them up to tear them down) for some sort of hate. I find that too funny, considering they go back to slobbing on your shlongs the second they get a chance. So yea, the media darlings label still applies.

I obviously don't have to explain why you guys get the hate, so stop acting like your squad didn't bring it on themselves. That's what I mean by the victim mentality.

And me being a Steelers fan has nothing to do with my opinion. You weirdos love to act like every fan hates you :lol:

Sheesh. :lol: I throw a lil' playful jab your way and you morf into SkirtSkirt.

I realized replying using multi-quote this time is useless since I honestly haven't the slightest idea of what your overall point is anyway. It feels like you're all over the place. I agree and disagree with certain things. This hate topic definitely jumped the shark, and there's really nothing else for me to add from what I already stated. This is basically how I read your ****:

"YEAH THE MEDIA HATED ON YOU, BUT IT'S REALLY BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU.
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY YOU GUYS GET HATED ON.
STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYONE HATES YOU THOUGH!"

Wut.

Look man, you have every right to feel however you want about something we've all witnessed for 15 years. I ain't here to change your mind anyway since you CLEARLY got it all figured out over there with all that reasoning. :lol: All I'm saying is as far as the persecution complex goes...you would know how to spot it since your fanbase is right up there with us. IMO neither of us are as bad as the Ravens, but we're in the same department. Dassit. Didn't realize I'd hit a sensitive nerve with this subject though.

Sad thing is that Chester probably had that pic of Nude Uggs saved in his phone for years
Probably it is his wallpaper

Last edited:

@itsaboutthattime
stay safe with Hurricane Matthew coming tomorrow.
You do the same man.. power out already with just a lil bit of wind
mean.gif
Thanks.

I'm actually in Houston right now for work; been here since Monday.

Suppose to be flying back home on Saturday so we'll see how that goes.

Joe Montana>>>>>>>>>>quarterbacks of yesteryear & today
I agree...

The one thing that I will point out is what signature moment(s) has Brady had in his Superbowl appearances compared to Montana?  Serious question. 

Because most of those moments went to Adam Vinatieri...

Last edited:
Just caught up with the thread.

Damn DSA, glad to hear everything is going well now. Get some rest my friend. Good to have you back.

T0INE T0INE If ya head back home this weekend, safe travels man.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce Everything good dude? I haven't been in this thread much all week, busy at work for a change :lol: so NT time has been on the low.

Sheesh. :lol: I throw a lil' playful jab your way and you morf into SkirtSkirt.

I realized replying using multi-quote this time is useless since I honestly haven't the slightest idea of what your overall point is anyway. It feels like you're all over the place. I agree and disagree with certain things. This hate topic definitely jumped the shark, and there's really nothing else for me to add from what I already stated. This is basically how I read your ****:

"YEAH THE MEDIA HATED ON YOU, BUT IT'S REALLY BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU.
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY YOU GUYS GET HATED ON.
STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYONE HATES YOU THOUGH!"

Wut.

Look man, you have every right to feel however you want about something we've all witnessed for 15 years. I ain't here to change your mind anyway since you CLEARLY got it all figured out over there with all that reasoning. :lol: All I'm saying is as far as the persecution complex goes...you would know how to spot it since your fanbase is right up there with us. IMO neither of us are as bad as the Ravens, but we're in the same department. Dassit. Didn't realize I'd hit a sensitive nerve with this subject though.

Nobody's being sensitive bro, I don't take this **** seriously. At all. I agreed with your main point, but you wanted to respond because I said the media doesn't hate you guys. You saw something you didn't like and proceeded to take it as if I was speaking about the Pats themselves. But I'm the sensitive one :lol:

Get out your feelings.

Soooo... I know my dude illoquent aka dsk illoquent aka dsk has brought it up a few times... but the ratings continue to drop. :nerd: Apparently SNF was the lowest it's been since 2007.

Is it because PeyGod retired and Thomas has been suspended?
Is it the rules changes, overuse of flags, and commercials every 2 minutes?
Is it the bad teams and injuries?
Has fantasy football finally begun to lose its luster?

The quality of play isn't that great and it's NT many real good teams

Gabbert and Stanton still quarterbacking in 2016

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom