The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers are done because Brady has been on vacation
laugh.gif

Idk how this helps his marketing campaign. If anything it hurts him. You got a QB who can't throw, is under weight and is now being classified as a "distraction"...when he's a free agent will teams eve want to call?

Props to Kaep for fighting for what he believes in

Sheesh.
laugh.gif
I throw a lil' playful jab your way and you morf into SkirtSkirt.

I realized replying using multi-quote this time is useless since I honestly haven't the slightest idea of what your overall point is anyway. It feels like you're all over the place. I agree and disagree with certain things. This hate topic definitely jumped the shark, and there's really nothing else for me to add from what I already stated. This is basically how I read your ****:

"YEAH THE MEDIA HATED ON YOU, BUT IT'S REALLY BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU.
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY YOU GUYS GET HATED ON.
STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYONE HATES YOU THOUGH!"

Wut.

Look man, you have every right to feel however you want about something we've all witnessed for 15 years. I ain't here to change your mind anyway since you CLEARLY got it all figured out over there with all that reasoning.
laugh.gif
All I'm saying is as far as the persecution complex goes...you would know how to spot it since your fanbase is right up there with us. IMO neither of us are as bad as the Ravens, but we're in the same department. Dassit. Didn't realize I'd hit a sensitive nerve with this subject though.
Nobody's being sensitive bro, I don't take this **** seriously. At all. I agreed with your main point, but you wanted to respond because I said the media doesn't hate you guys. You saw something you didn't like and proceeded to take it as if I was speaking about the Pats themselves. But I'm the sensitive one
laugh.gif

Get out your feelings.
Didn't like? Nah, I saw something I KNEW was wrong so I corrected it. It's really that simple. Media darlings and most don't wish for our downfall? What are we, back in 2004? 
laugh.gif
My response was no different than any other day in here when I reply to anyone else man. I'll agree to disagree though. Like you said, it's really not that serious.

But I also mentioned the irony of some of your words because of the fanbase you belong to...hell, I even tossed in a smiley emoji just to let you know I came in peace. 
laugh.gif
And it didn't 'eem matter because your terrible towel still got wet. You got a lil' defensive over some trivial **** bruh. "stop acting" "you weirdos" "you Pats fans" Those were your words, not mine. Every time you've tried to articulate your point..."Nah, that doesn't count. media always does that". "Nah, I wasn't even talking about that" or whatever. I'm done trying to figure it out. We're going in circles. None of this **** ever matters to me, I'd dap you if I saw you in real life. This is all just banter.

@DeadsetAce  I didn't even notice you were quiet for a few days until someone brought it up. Damn, that's a life changer right there. 
eek.gif
Thankfully it's for the best though and it's all looking good. Stay up bruh.

Last edited:
DeadsetAce DeadsetAce damn, bro! Just had to go back to see what was going on w/ you. You're in my thoughts and I hope you have a speedy/full recovery!

Idk how this helps his marketing campaign. If anything it hurts him. You got a QB who can't throw, is under weight and is now being classified as a "distraction"...when he's a free agent will teams eve want to call?

He's become a hero to an entire race of people, has sucked at football for the past few years and was going to be a backup anyway, has been benched for the past two for Blaine ******* Gabbert (by two different coaches), they tried to trade him this past summer and nobody wanted him before he even did this and this sets him up for his next career if football doesn't work out after this. Once he's a free agent, if nobody wants to sign him or give him very much money or make him the starter it'll just start more race war **** and you'll hear people say that the NFL owners/GM's/coaches are racist and against his cause.

It's a win-win for him.

Don't fall for the bait. It's not a marketing campaign. I mean look who said it is..... aka Stephen from Django Unchained.

The Sam Bradford lead Vikings are 4-0 
laugh.gif

What world is this

The one thing that I will point out is what signature moment(s) has Brady had in his Superbowl appearances compared to Montana?  Serious question. 

Because most of those moments went to Adam Vinatieri...

That 4th quarter against the Seahawks was as impressive a performance you'll ever see. Down 10 versus that defense? I'd call that signature.

The Sam Bradford lead Vikings are 4-0 
laugh.gif

What world is this
its crazy bc i want to say thats what a elite defense and run game does but he doesnt have a big time run game. Sam is playing good ball man. 

ive been believing in the Vike the last 3 years, they been building something special there for a while. 

Maybe so. I slander Sam a lot but gotta give him props for his play so far this season.

this is the perfect situation for Sam, he finally has a stable coach and environment

teddy done man. especially if the Vikes do something special this year. 

yeah that injury sounds horrific, there is more to trading a 1st and as much as a 2nd for Sammy Sleeves than just competing this year IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom