The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more selection on TV, Kaepernick/ other controversies and not great matchups so far.

The fans and ratings will be there, what else are they going watch Futbol or NBA? :lol:

@itsaboutthattime

stay safe with
Hurricane Matthew coming tomorrow.

You do the same man.. power out already with just a lil bit of wind :smh:

Thanks.

I'm actually in Houston right now for work; been here since Monday.

Suppose to be flying back home on Saturday so we'll see how that goes.

Really bad in certain areas from what im seeing on FB.. im pretty good where i am, sufficiently enough inland and not south or coral harbour area or right on the water.. ton of wind but no where near what was being said

I guess we'll see the real damage in a day or 2

Quote:
To be fair, Brady is the god damn GOAT and people on NT still like to hate on the dude so of course they gonna to his defense. Any hate on Brady's abilities is ridiculous.
True
Tom Brady is a known cheater and served a 4 game suspension because of it.

Abilities are easy to fabricate using the equivalent of Nerf footballs and knowing what your opponents are doing.

that goat statement will always be followed with a * . it will never go away even if he wins another ring. nobody is denying his abilities. its all the extra stuff.
No asterisk needed. The Wells report didn't prove anything other than Goodell and the NFL are dumb *****. Also proved the players are dumb as hell for voting to allow Goodell to be judge and jury.

Last edited:
Still want this on a shirt

screen-shot-2016-09-01-at-9-15-46-am.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom