The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9403/odell-beckham[/URL]"]
As opposing defensive players increasingly try to get under the skin of Giants receiver Odell Beckham, Giants offensive coordinator Mike Sullivan has had enough.

Sullivan said today that if a player has to try to get into Beckham’s head, that says more about the other players than it says about Beckham.

“The only reason a guy tries to get him off his game is because they’re not confident enough in their abilities,” Sullivan said. “They’re afraid to match-up against him 1-on-1, mano y mano. If that’s going to be the approach, you can put that when you’re ranking and say, ‘Obviously the guy is not courageous enough or brave enough or not man enough to go ahead and play it straight up.’ If they need those types of tricks, then so be it. We’re going to rise above that.”

Welp.
[/quote]

What bull ****. :lol:

Im just glad it aint the eagles.. while i would love a WR with that level of play.. im just glad to not have the constant updates or dudes looking for that kind of shine

Life feels so much simpler as an eagles fan this season

Last edited:
he is a leader. though.... leaders check people when they out of line...... 
On some man-to-man steeze, you never run out to the media to tell a team mate how to handle themselves. It's fine if the entire Giants organization doesn't rock with Odell being a crybaby, what makes it funny style is their need to run out and air it out to the public; got your entire infrastructure lookin weak because you wanna voice your opinion publicly. And we callin that Alpha? I just don't see it.

^ completely agree what what he said.. if someone got something to say to me, you actually have a chance at resolving the problem if we take care of it in house

Second we go public well then well shhhh could get real REALLY quick

LOL. These Giants fans are the worst when it comes to Eli. They never blame this dude for anything. INTs, losses, etc. They protect this dude like he's Raymond Babbitt or something.

It's pathetic.

^ completely agree what what he said.. if someone got something to say to me, you actually have a chance at resolving the problem if we take care of it in house

What if they already tried taking care of it in house and OBJ still decides to act like an ***? I'm not saying that's what happened but its definitely possible. If they've already tried and OBJ isn't getting it then that's on him.

I mean they been doing it in house

It didnt solve anything

Some of yall act like Odells outburst is something new

Last edited:

What if they already tried taking care of it in house and OBJ still decides to act like an ***? I'm not saying that's what happened but its definitely possible. If they've already tried and OBJ isn't getting it then that's on him.

At that point it's on me.. if youve tried to talk to me and i still act like an a#& well i understand being frustrated and not having my back in the media

I get they mean well but this kind of stuff is only gonna make opposing players go at him even harder
roll.gif

On another note,ODB's actual production hasn't really dropped off given all this distraction talk,besides TD's but that's not all on him
Nah ODB has still been amazing, the media just decided to hate him this year.

They probably didn't like all the gay stuff.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call his production amazing then just poo poo 0 touchdowns

Touchdowns are one of the most fluky stats in the league.

You going to tell me Marvin Jones is better than OBJ because he was TD's on broken plays and because OBJ dropped a red zone target?

His production is fine and will correct itself TD wise, besides 1 game against the best defense in the league so far, he's been eating and will kill the Packers this weekend.

Especially with all this talk.

Last edited:

You going to tell me Marvin Jones is better than OBJ because he was TD's on broken plays and because OBJ dropped a red zone target?

His production is fine and will correct itself TD wise, besides 1 game against the best defense in the league so far, he's been eating and will kill the Packers this weekend.

So you would say his production has been "amazing" this year?

I wouldn't call his production amazing then just poo poo 0 touchdowns

TD receptions =/= wins for a starting pitcher, though if he's scoring TDs then it means he is one-step better than his defender.

The one thing that I will point out is what signature moment(s) has Brady had in his Superbowl appearances compared to Montana?  Serious question. 

Because most of those moments went to Adam Vinatieri...
That 4th quarter against the Seahawks was as impressive a performance you'll ever see. Down 10 versus that defense? I'd call that signature.
What defense? Avril out, Lane out, Sherm torn arm, Earl torn shoulder, Kam torn knee
It was good but it wasn't a signature moment IMO...

and Seattle were banged up throughout the matchup...forgot about that...

Brady has had more signature moments in the early rounds of the post-season compared to his Super bowl appearances...

Especially that moment against the Broncos defense this past post-season but in a losing effort... he almost pulled it out but none of his super bowl appearances stand out to me...

Last edited:
How is driving your team down into fg range in the final minutes of a SB while down against the greatest show on turf not a "signature" moment? :lol:.

Also love the downplaying of 49 when he was down 10 points heading into the 4th quarter....regardless of the circumstances,not many QB's would've pulled through in that moment.

My favorite TB moment in the regular season has to be his 5 TD's in one quarter against the Titans :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom