The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardinals lose tonight and that's a wrap on their season. Only can play spoiler at that point. They still have a tough schedule remaining.

OBJ going off on the Packers.

Not like it means much since their secondary been trash without Shields but still.

Quarterback-turned-receiver Terrelle Pryor leads Cleveland with 19 receptions for 290 yards and one touchdown, as it’s been a breakthrough 2016 season for him after spending most of 2015 out of football.

Had things broken differently last year, he could have been in New England.

Pryor’s first workout as a free agent after being cut by the Browns last September was with the Patriots. Last week, he told Cleveland.com that he thought it was a perfect fit.

“I really thought I was going to be a Patriot,” Pryor said. “I know Bill Belichick really liked me. I had a great workout for them. I really thought he was going to sign me.”

Belichick might have been concerned with Pryor’s hamstring injury, and instead the team traded for receiver Keshawn Martin a few days later. 
billsmash.0.gif

Last edited:
He ain't save Eli's career. Eli won them rings w/o him. OBJ definitely helped him. Getting rid of those WR's that was dropping pass after pass and bringing in a great talent like him has helped but saying he saved him is overboard.

Ain't no leaders on the Giants, that's the problem with OBJ. Eli's not a vocal dude and he doesn't fear Eli. He would not be acting like this if it was still a Strahan or Justin Tuck still in the locker room. The media is overhyping this but that's what they do. The big problem is it's hurting his game. He lets dude's get in head and he loses focus. He just need to man up and play.

2013 Eli had 0 offensive line

Then they brought in Mcadump to dink and dunk

Brady has had 0 offensive line probably 80% of his career, and I hate Brady.
Rodgers has had a historically awful o-line he has to escape out of often.
Rivers was playing with a 5th string center last year, and this year already has multiple 3rd/4th string linemen hes playing with.

Not a valid excuse for being the worst QB in the league for an entire season.
No "elite" qb has had that awful of a year in their 'prime'

And its funny how an ENTIRE offensive line can just magically go from worst to best in one off season huh? It works that fast?
:lol:

Nice try though.

He ain't save Eli's career. .

He saved the TAIL END of his career.

Dudes in here got a horrible memory, most of NT was going for Elis head that year.
Most NY heads were calling for his job.

People wanted him GONE.
New Yorkers, most of them.

But now that season never happened, people just slid it under a rug.
No one said Eli the turnover machine was washed and done. Nope.

:lol: ok

Eli just telling the truth. Saying he brought it upon himself is throwing him under the bus? don't see it personally.

Last edited:
2013 Eli had 0 offensive line

Then they brought in Mcadump to dink and dunk

Brady has had 0 offensive line probably 80% of his career, and I hate Brady.
Rodgers has had a historically awful o-line he has to escape out of often.
Rivers was playing with a 5th string center last year, and this year already has multiple 3rd/4th string linemen hes playing with.

Not a valid excuse for being the worst QB in the league for an entire season.
No "elite" qb has had that awful of a year in their 'prime'

And its funny how an ENTIRE offensive line can just magically go from worst to best in one off season huh? It works that fast?
:lol:

Nice try though.

Brady has had real good olines in his career. What are you talking about? And his system is built around him getting the ball out quick.

Rodgers is way more talented than Eli. He can run.

Rivers teams always fall apart and come up short. Don't know why you mentioned him.

On top of that Eli has never been as good as Rodgers, Brady or top 5.

He ain't save Eli's career. .

He saved the TAIL END of his career.

Dudes in here got a horrible memory, most of NT was going for Elis head that year.
Most NY heads were calling for his job.

People wanted him GONE.
New Yorkers, most of them.

But now that season never happened, people just slid it under a rug.
No one said Eli the turnover machine was washed and done. Nope.

:lol: ok

You just saying whatever at this point. :lol:

Eli was terrible that season but most Gaints fans wasn't saying get rid of him, we hate him. He was a year off of a ring, the 2 years before that he was really good so you just going overboard. And again Eli is not Brady or Rodgers or elite he can't carry a team.

Last edited:
A diva WR is causing team drama but they should just accept it

I'm sure it's been addressed behind the scene before Eli, the team's leader, had to speak out

Odell really a martyr on here

I think Eli saying that is a reflection of how the team at large feels about OBJ.
Man I could only imagine how annoyed some of the Vets on that team are at some of his antics.  You're on the sideline trying to regroup with the offense and OC, trying to figure out the plan for the next drive, and your 3rd year WR is throwing a tantrum and swinging on the kicking net 
indifferent.gif

Crazy how everyone is getting on OBJ for his emotions but no one is getting on his teammates, especially Eli, for not having his back.

Its ****** up IMO. Especially considering Eli was playing himself out of a job the year before Odell came into the league, and pretty much saved his *** and his job.
Ungrateful AF of him to throw him under the bus.

Just keep this in mind.

Eli the season BEFORE ODB arrived: 18 touchdowns... 27 INTERCEPTIONS. 27.
sick.gif

Eli the season ODB arrived: 30 touchdowns 14 interceptions.
Eli the season after that: 35 Interceptions 14 interceptions.

Dude saved his career man, and he's out here crying like a ***** throwing his star WR under the bus.
So what if hes over emotional, we can slander him as media and fans but his own QB? Thats some F boy **** right there to me.
Especially considering what he did for the tail end of his career.
mean.gif

S/O to Nick Wright for pointing some of these things out on the radio a few days ago.
roll.gif

eli would be a nobody and chilling with his brother on the couch watching games.  if it wasnt for odb... classic nt. never change. like even if the giants had released him after that 20 plus int season , more then 30 percent of the l wouldnt have  been trying to sign the dude asap. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom