The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faulk and Irvin clowning on Simms' caping. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It was all downhill when they started pushing Harbaugh out the door. They shoulda just let that man coach his team.
Watch the Raiders game at home vs the 49ers in late 2014 and you can sense the disconnect unraveling from weeks prior. 

Last edited by a moderator:
^ #WorldwideBucEm

You'd think Gabbert was Chris Simms the way Phil was caping for him tonight.

I know Kaep struggled mightily the last few years, dropped a ton of weight in the offseason and is coming off surgery, but at some point you have to give him a look right?

I now there is the contract situation and his protest, but he can't possibly be worse than Gabbert right now.

Surely Kaep has to start now right? Dunno what else they have to lose at this point

Last edited:
^ #WorldwideBucEm

I know Kaep struggled mightily the last few years, dropped a ton of weight in the offseason and is coming off surgery, but at some point you have to give him a look right?

I now there is the contract situation and his protest, but he can't possibly be worse than Gabbert right now.

Jim Trotter came on ESPN today and said Ponder has even looked better than Kaep in practice.

It was all downhill when they started pushing Harbaugh out the door. They shoulda just let that man coach his team.

Watch the Raiders game at home vs the 49ers in late 2014 and you can sense the disconnect unraveling from weeks prior. 

People gonna say we're just being homers but it's true. You could literally feel the contrast in momentum between the two franchises in the stadium that day. I knew without doubt we were gonna win that game when Kaep threw that pic early.

It was strange, you gotta remember that at the time Raiders were 3 weeks removed from being 0 - 10 and the Niners were less than 12 months removed from playing in the NFL championship game.

Last edited:
AD is the worst :lol: .. CTE is real fellas

And Kap has been suited up while Ponder has been inactive all season, I'm sure the coaching staff knows a littleee bit more than a reporter :lol:

Also goes with why I think this contract "conspiracy" if you want to call it that regarding Kap is ehh.. if they were worried I don't think the front office would take their chances with Kap ready to take the field if something happened to Gabbert in a game

If Kap is that bad in practice n all that why is he even active on game day and the back up at that ? ...he sucks so much but is one Gabbert hit away from gettin in the game n the coaches cool wit it ? Doesn't add up, can't have it both ways

Last edited:
Simms a fool but I've noticed the ex qbs cape extra hard when they callin the games ...u basically gotta butt fumble or pull a couple of Schaub pick 6 specials before they start criticizing

1st game of the season Steve young said Gabbert was one of the best athletes in the LEAGUE :lol:

^ #WorldwideBucEm

Jim Trotter came on ESPN today and said Ponder has even looked better than Kaep in practice.
Yikes.

9ers are a mess.

If Kap is that bad in practice n all that why is he even active on game day and the back up at that ? ...he sucks so much but is one Gabbert hit away from gettin in the game n the coaches cool wit it ? Doesn't add up, can't have it both ways

Someone still got to play if Gabbert goes down.

Someone still got to play if Gabbert goes down.
They had ponder plus a draft pick in camp (driskell I think ) , they can be the back ups if that's the case

hiking the ball when the qb isn't looking would be better than playing Ponder/Driskel

Simms a fool but I've noticed the ex qbs cape extra hard when they callin the games ...u basically gotta butt fumble or pull a couple of Schaub pick 6 specials before they start criticizing

1st game of the season Steve young said Gabbert was one of the best athletes in the LEAGUE :lol:

To be honest, Gabbert is definitely one of the best athletes in the league at the QB position

Don't even know what that means.

Practice?

We talkin about practice?

Put this man on the field and lets see how he looks.

Why coaches HAVE to stick to one QB win or lose is so ******ed to me.

Put him out there, if he's worse the Gabbert, put his *** back on the bench.

Those 2007 draff QB's :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

edit:

CuIZB4jVMAAoaAS.jpg:large

My girlfriend used to babysit John Beck's kids :lol:

He's not a fan of how the Skins let him go

:lol: Shanny had an infatuation w/ him. Even got a ton of starts when he had no business being on an NFL roster. Because all he could do was check down, Roy Helu set the Skins franchise record for most receptions in a game. No joke, he had something like 15 for 38 yards.

i remeber when washington came to charlotte with Beck as their starter. dude probably threw 5 passes longer then 5 yards. Skins fans were so hot. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom