The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can @dmxfury pease confirm? :nerd:

On the other hand...Odell might not mind being choked and his hair pulled back.

was going to reply with the bosh.gif but this post has surpassed the level of zest the bosh.gif exudes :lol: :x

Never forget :wow: :pimp:

one of the greatest post game rants of all time. up there with mora, sherman, green and okc ima a man coach.

speaking of post game rants, what are some of your guys favorites :nerd:

Not even a question bruh :lol:

RIP

Last edited:

Whoa. The #Panthers just cut starting CB Bene' Benwikere, source said. Rough day vs. Julio, but had INT in opener, had played some good ball
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptjlmdfhodc1zdmzywzhmzuxmge0yzzjyte1zmuwmzlk-e1448627122268.jpeg

was going to reply with the bosh.gif but this post has surpassed the level of zest the bosh.gif exudes :lol: :x
one of the greatest post game rants of all time. up there with mora, sherman, green and okc ima a man coach.

speaking of post game rants, what are some of your guys favorites :nerd:

Favorite in recent memory was of course the birth of TURNT Cousins. "You like that"! Short and sweet.

View media item 2190879

damn how did i forget that one. that indeed is a classic post game rant.

Dennis green post game rant >

Jim mora playoffs also a great one.. and former jets coach "you play to win the games"

Dennis green post game rant >

Jim mora playoffs also a great one.. and former jets coach "you play to win the games"

Herm Edwards :lol: :smokin. Jim Mora sr also had another rant like that iirc,it's definitely classic.

Not football related but College basketball/football postgame rants are also great :lol:. "I'm a man,I'm 40" :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom