The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Beck... Pat White...
More great examples of Dolphins front office decisions.

“First of all, if he tried to come at me with [a loud mouth], whether the cameras were watching or not, I’d choke the hell out of Odell Beckham,” Bart Scott told CBS Sports radio. “I’ve choked plenty of players. I got Jake Long in a reverse arm bar after he had elbow surgery.

“I’d pull [Odell’s] hair back and smack the hell out of him. And it’s got to be a disrespectful one — you don’t hit him with the front of the hand, you hit him with the backhand. You backhand a grown man and you know he can’t do nothing, you break his will. Somebody gotta die.”
Good Lord.
roll.gif
mean.gif
Easily the hottest take on this Odell situation.

Last edited:
Bart Scott is an idiot

he called Wentz fool's gold then totally changed his tune after the Steelers game, don't flip flop, stick to your guns...clown

Seems like a fun time to bring this up again-

Larry Fitz has played with:
Logan Thomas

at QB since he's been in the NFL.

:x

Eagles brought him in for a workout the other day.. i knew the name sounded familiar.. had to do a double take cause i thought he was still with the cards.. figured they knew he was a long term project

Didn't even have to read that article once I saw "more pro ready than Cam Newton"

Whoever got paid to write that should play in traffic.

Jason La CanforaVerified account
‏@JasonLaCanfora
Mounting frustration in the 49ers locker room about state of Kelly's offense, I'm told. He's gonna have a hard time selling Gabbert now

On the other hand...Odell might not mind being choked and his hair pulled back.

was going to reply with the bosh.gif but this post has surpassed the level of zest the bosh.gif exudes :lol: :x

Never forget :wow: :pimp:

one of the greatest post game rants of all time. up there with mora, sherman, green and okc ima a man coach.

speaking of post game rants, what are some of your guys favorites :nerd:

Gabbert's career record as a starter in 40 starts is 11 games below .500...

Wonder how Chip's gonna keep justifying playing his scrub ***

Last edited:
Julio fried that whole secondary. :lol:

Glad he's finally healthy, he going to sprain his ankle next week now of course.

was going to reply with the bosh.gif but this post has surpassed the level of zest the bosh.gif exudes :lol: :x
one of the greatest post game rants of all time. up there with mora, sherman, green and okc ima a man coach.

speaking of post game rants, what are some of your guys favorites :nerd:

Favorite in recent memory was of course the birth of TURNT Cousins. "You like that"! Short and sweet.

View media item 2190879

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom