The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they went out and dropped a public statement about it makes me think they're tripping right now about the ratings :lol:

The election is definitely at fault but I also wonder how many fans have intentionally alienated themselves given the leagues recent actions

Last edited:
Dude was hiding for 2 weeks. Played good for 2 weeks. Overall the Skins secondary is still food.

By the end of this season I think Norman will miss Carolina and they'll miss him. It was a good fit.

Primetime matchups are trash.

Looked at the schedule. Cardinals have a Monday Night game against the Jets next week and then a Sunday Night game against the Seahawks the week after. Count this Thursday game and thats 3 straight weeks of them on primetime. The Cardinals ain't popping like that, even when they had a good record last year.

I was shocked when they cut him,thought they'd give him his long term deal and they'd have several successful years together. He played a pretty big part in why they railroaded through the regular season and playoffs until the SB

Dude was hiding for 2 weeks. Played good for 2 weeks. Overall the Skins secondary is still food.

By the end of this season I think Norman will miss Carolina and they'll miss him. It was a good fit.

Your whole defense is food. 1 takeaway and only 4 sacks this season. Washington has lead the league in fumbles since the start of last season. At least we have that going for us.

Breeland is MUCH better than what he's shown this year. If he can come back healthy, I have no doubts that he can turn things around. He was excellent last season and is just off to a bad start. If he can play up to his potential (like he did in '15), him and Norman will be one of the better duos in the league.

Your whole defense is food. 1 takeaway and only 4 sacks this season. Washington has lead the league in fumbles since the start of last season. At least we have that going for us.

:lol: I mean neither defense is great. Giants defense is definitely better though.

Ya'll still getting torched but y'all got the most fumbles since last season. Wow. :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 How does it even get to that stage with no one noticing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom