The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man had 300 yards receiving last week....you can get anything you want for him right now. He goes out and has like 3 catches vs the Broncos and Matt Ryan throws 4 picks then everybody is going to act like he's hurt again and that the first 4 games were a fluke for the Falcons offense. Fantasy players are all about the flavor of the moment...gotta capitalize.
better play him again. hes going to eat and no one is going to use him against the broncos d. him and matty ice are teflon right now. on a whole other level. i got the falcons in that game. 

dmx supports trump. (don't ban me dmx)

DMX's QB def has a lot in common with Trump when it comes to treatment of women :nerd:

talking about Ben, not Andy. just to be crystal clear

tumblr_o8yg5aZWHG1s57woko2_r2_400.gif

Did dmx lose a bet or something??

Still wanna know what bet ches lost last season.. or were his powers still on the dark side?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 43s44 seconds ago
This is interesting… #Dolphins have made OL Laremy Tunsil inactive. As they try to improve protection for Ryan Tannehill.

has he been bad? i thought that other dude on their line has been god awful. can't remember his name, but the dude that lines up next to him :lol:

This is interesting… #Dolphins have made OL Laremy Tunsil inactive. As they try to improve protection for Ryan Tannehill.

has he been bad? i thought that other dude on their line has been god awful. can't remember his name, but the dude that lines up next to him :lol:

But i thought they got the steal of the draft..

Last edited:

has he been bad? i thought that other dude on their line has been god awful. can't remember his name, but the dude that lines up next to him
laugh.gif
But i thought they got the steal of the draft..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom