The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we all agree that Cam is a lame?
yall dislike cam for things outside of sports. hes an athlete , hes not a social activist. not everyone has to be kaep etc etc.

yall the ones who take sports to serious and expect your favorite athletes to be role models.

. i hate cam the way i hate a wrestler when i used to watch wrestling. hes a heel to me.

its not that serious. 

Last edited:
pay attention.

postgame. press conference. it was a huge topic after the superbowl. everyone called cam out on it. 

peyton is a sore loser to. . never liked him either. 

For context. Cam ended his presser early cause Chris Harris Jr was within hearing distance boasting and bragging(rightfully so)..

That's bad on whomever scheduled their pressers, I don't blame Cam. Give them each individual time at the mic.

http://www.sbnation.com/platform/am...anthers-broncos-press-conference-chris-harris

Last edited:
For context. Cam ended his presser early cause Chris Harris Jr was within hearing distance boasting and bragging(rightfully so)..

That's bad on whomever scheduled their pressers, I don't blame Cam. Give them each individual time at the mic.

http://www.sbnation.com/platform/am...anthers-broncos-press-conference-chris-harris
Cam was super b made for getting his feelings hurt like a 12 year old. His boasting and bragging caught up to him  when he got popped last week trotting into the end zone.

Last edited:
yall dislike cam for things outside of sports. hes an athlete , hes not a social activist. not everyone has to be kaep etc etc.

yall the ones who take sports to serious and expect your favorite athletes to be role models.

. i hate cam the way i hate a wrestler when i used to watch wrestling. hes a heel to me.
  its not that serious. 

We get it you don't care about anything, just put the ball in the hoop and throw the pass. Be robots and don't ruin my sports viewing with your silly consciousness.

We get it you don't care about anything, just put the ball in the hoop and throw the pass. Be robots and don't ruin my sports viewing with your silly consciousness.
 putting words in my mouth now.

no, i have no problem with the kaeps of the world. if they want to be that . good for them but to hate them for not being that when they are athletes. lots of them dont want to be that. cam doesnt want to be that , they more concerned about they paper and dont want the controversy .   let them live . 

i just dont care about that extra stuff personally and yes i do watch them for entertainment purposes only   but if these guys are your role models , then so be it. to each they own. .

Last edited:

exactly. thats all i got to say about that.

dont relate the cam hate to just being racist.

we all have different way to root for or against people. to each they own. thats how i choose to look at things tho.
I never got the "sit there and take it" dudes.

I'm a grown *** man I do what I want.

If I aint tryna hear it, I won't hear it.

I never got the "sit there and take it" dudes.

I'm a grown *** man I do what I want.

If I aint tryna hear it, I won't hear it.
its cool. lots of these type of dudes in the world.nothing wrong it i guess but as far as  fandom. naw i cant f with dudes like that.  

Last edited:
Cam went from Stacey Dash on the front of KING magazine to Stacey Dash on FOX News in less than a season........

That's a terrible comparison
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it is. i dont think anyone here wanna smash cam or look at cam like stacey dash. . 

cam just dont want any problems ,cant please everyone. no matter what he does or says , lots of people will still be mad. he cant win. i dont understand why people arent understanding of that. 

Last edited:

:rolleyes

y'all know what he means.

Exactly :lol:

I mean Stacey Dash went from being a star in black entertainment to getting on television saying BET and Black History Month is problematic :smh:
Uhh here's the difference
Stacey Dash actually goes on Fox News to spew her bs on the daily trying to influence people
Cam once in a while gets interviewed about race relations and says something personal to him that we disagree with him on, but it's not malicious

Last edited:

eyes.gif

Exactly 
laugh.gif

I mean Stacey Dash went from being a star in black entertainment to getting on television saying BET and Black History Month is problematic 
mean.gif
Stacey Dash actually goes on Fox News to spew her bs on the daily trying to influence people
Cam once in a while gets interviewed about race relations and says something personal to him that we disagree with him on, but it's not malicious
That's the problem. Less than a few months Cam said he was discriminated because he was "different" than other QBs, however now he's Ray Charles to race. Then it leaked that he had a "coach" to help him talk about race. Who coaches you to express YOUR feelings?

Sounds more political than personal to me.

Last edited:
You'd have a point if the Panthers didn't hire a guy to tell him how to speak on race relations and we all of a sudden see this new guy emerge less than 4 months later. How do you literally go from seeing race in February to going blind to it in June. There's nothing personal about it, he's not messing with his paper, it's obvious to see. 

:rolleyes

Exactly :lol:

I mean Stacey Dash went from being a star in black entertainment to getting on television saying BET and Black History Month is problematic :smh:

That's the problem. Less than a few months Cam said he was discriminated because he was "different" than other QBs, however now he's Ray Charles to race. Then it leaked that he had a "coach" to help him talk about race. Who coaches you to express YOUR feelings?

Sounds more political than personal to me.
Cam tapdancing doesn't equate to Stacey's self hating
I don't like Cams denial of the tension between black and white people but he hasn't openly attacked black people or had a self loathing to it.
And the coach thing is quite disappointing, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom