The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
people want Cam to just stay quiet, the GQ article he clearly tried to avoid answering the question but he said the wrong thing and it blew up, I highly doubt he meant what he said but there was no turning back for him after that

life comes at you fast. He was that dude just a few months ago. 
laugh.gif

If you guys had friends that you were trying to help play fantasy in a 0.5 PPR league would you tell them to trade Julio and Cobb for Kelvin, Dez, Jordan Howard and Bilal Powell?

My friend would appreciate the help

If you guys had friends that you were trying to help play fantasy in a 0.5 PPR league would you tell them to trade Julio and Cobb for Kelvin, Dez, Jordan Howard and Bilal Powell?

jesus man :lol:

no. don't trade Julio and Cobb away in a PPR. and not for guys who have iffy QB situations (from a throwing standpoint)

Last edited:

Dez ain't right, something tells me this is more of the same from last year

Don't be the Miami Dolphins and take other teams trash

Last edited:
All I know is if Cobb sucks Sunday night my friend is going to be ******* heated he didn't trade him

I wish I could trade Cobb from my team but couldn't find a move that made it work :smh:

He was only my flex though since I have Kelvin and Julio.

Luckily I had Steve Smith on the bench and he produced for me while Packers were on bye week. I think Cobb lost his spot to Smith for now though.

What if my friend was offered a trade of his Julio for A-Rob, Fuller and Michael Floyd?

I've come to the point where I ain't even mad buc em buc em . As far as I'm concerned, he's the only one allowable to ask fantasy related questions in this thread. He's earned it. :lol:

Last edited:
Why did he get hate for dancing last year when other QB's celebrate or talk trash and don't get the same treatment (Aaron Rodgers, Rivers)?

Some would argue that hes giggly when things are going well and pouty when things arent going well.
but aside from that

did race play a role? Yes, absolutely

last year before his stance was known, it seems like the extra support he got from the community was predicated on how he was treated.
Now that his stance is public, that didnt seem to matter anymore

Are middle muricans treating him differently now than before? I dont know
Is him not championing the cause make him any less of a victim? I dont know

But last year if you didnt root for cam for any reason, people here looked at you differently

So race did play a role. That's all you had to say. :lol:

Why would anyone trade away julio for a bunch of wankers

julio should be untouchable unless a kings ransom is offered

Last edited:
He's been in the Fantasy thread tryna trade Julio all day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've come to the point where I ain't even mad buc em buc em . As far as I'm concerned, he's the only one allowable to ask fantasy related questions in this thread. He's earned it. :lol:

But he's asking for a friend.. or friends..

Was never really clear if it was always the same friend.. or he was jiust being a very friendly guy

The man had 300 yards receiving last week....you can get anything you want for him right now. He goes out and has like 3 catches vs the Broncos and Matt Ryan throws 4 picks then everybody is going to act like he's hurt again and that the first 4 games were a fluke for the Falcons offense. Fantasy players are all about the flavor of the moment...gotta capitalize.

Brady called the hat a “nice keepsake” and, when asked if Trump would be president, replied, “I hope so. That would be great. There’d be a putting green on the White House lawn. I know that.”

aside from the fact that he made an obvious joke about it, a pro athlete supporting the Republican ticket isn't that shocking to me. it's about their money, not their social policies. but regardless, i'm sure Brady will be tagged a racist because of this. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom