The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver's gonna demolish Brock next week :x

They may happen, but that same Denver team let the worst secondary in the NFL wax them last week.

And certain goofy ***** wanted the Pats/Bengals flexed to SNF :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Hold up?!? I just saw the replay that was PI all day waht the ****!??!

GG Seahawks, love the cheating
Y'all were robbed.

Y'all look good, though. Carolina is boo boo. We will see after 11 weeks if anything changes.
roll.gif
robbed? You watch just that one play?
Enjoy the L Falcants
pimp.gif
Calm down. I watched ATL run off 21 straight points after a poor first half.

Anywho, Atlanta actually looked pretty good today. They realistically could be 5-1 right now. That is all.

Last edited:

Hold up?!? I just saw the replay that was PI all day waht the ****!??!

GG Seahawks, love the cheating

Y'all were robbed.

Y'all look good, though. Carolina is boo boo. We will see after 11 weeks if anything changes.

:rofl: robbed? You watch just that one play?

Enjoy the L Falcants :pimp:

Calm down. I watched ATL run off 21 straight points after a poor first half.

Anywho, Atlanta actually looked pretty good today. They realistically could be 5-1 right now.

But they're 4-2 and benefited from a no call PI in the end zone with Kearse. So tell me again how they were "robbed"

roll.gif
robbed? You watch just that one play?
Enjoy the L Falcants
pimp.gif
We surrendered 26 points today to the Kool-Aid man 
tired.gif

Andy Reid took Del Rio, Ken Norton Jr, and Bill Musgrave for a ******* playoff bound ride through Oak Town. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if posted already (not gonna back read), but here's how Julio Jones got past Sherm in the first place on the last play. Blatant shove by grabbing the face mask. Don't feel bad for the Falcons at all.

[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]But they're 4-2 and benefited from a no call PI in the end zone with Kearse. So tell me again how they were "robbed"[/thread]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Calm down. Your team ultimately got the win. Let it go.

I just want to know how they were robbed bruh

cause ATL was the only team in history to have been the victim of a missed call by the refs. only team ever. no other team has ever dealt with that. so..."robbed".

:lol:

[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]But they're 4-2 and benefited from a no call PI in the end zone with Kearse. So tell me again how they were "robbed"[/thread]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cause ATL was the only team in history to have been the victim of a missed call by the refs. only team ever. no other team has ever dealt with that. so..."robbed".

:lol:

Oh now that makes sense. Thanks buddy, hope youre able to pound beers like its college again :nerd:

Sorry if posted already (not gonna back read), but here's how Julio Jones got past Sherm in the first place on the last play. Blatant shove by grabbing the face mask. Don't feel bad for the Falcons at all.

You were able to see a blatant facemask grab in that grainy video from far away? :lol:

[thread="651382"]2016 Nfl Discussion Thread/37950#post_26736249​[/thread]
[thread="651382"]2016 Nfl Discussion Thread/37950#post_26736249​[/thread]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

laugh.gif
giphy.gif

You were able to see a blatant facemask grab in that grainy video from far away? :lol:

You can't put your hand on a guy's face mask to create separation at the LOS. It's illegal hand to the face. Easy call the refs missed. So they made up for it by not calling PI. Arguably the best receiver in the NFL going against arguably the best DB. Sherm won. Case closed.

Can somebody please post that gif of Beckham Jr dancing where he falls into the other dudes arms? I thought it was in this thread I saw it, but the gallery of pictures didn't turn up any results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom