The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burfict_ln7vzn.gif

Dirty *** dude

That scumbag had the gall to get mad at Gronk talking after burning them all day long yet he pulled some BS like that :stoneface:

Wouldn't be surprised to see dude get fined given his history,one of the dirtiest players in the league.

I'd love to see Cincy again in the playoffs man,dudes were wilding at the end of the game Seahawks style

Last edited:
Burfict_ln7vzn.gif

Dirty *** dude
If he hits him high he gets fined. He can't hit low either?  Blame the league, they're the ones who are encouraging the low hits. He already got suspended for hitting up top. Lineman are cutting his legs all damn game. 

Last edited:
Here is How to Tackle With Proper Tackling Technique
-Approach ball carrier, chop feet and get under control. You never want to be caught flat footed. ...
-Stay low. Sink the hips, eyes on belt buckle. ...
-Tackle through. ...
-The tackler's head must always be across the body of the ball carrier. ...
-Drive through.

Abdomen,hip,back there's some other options...dude didn't even have the ball :lol:

Chopping the knees from behind is as blatant as it gets

Last edited:
Burfict_ln7vzn.gif

Dirty *** dude
That scumbag had the gall to get mad at Gronk talking after burning them all day long yet he pulled some BS like that
indifferent.gif

Wouldn't be surprised to see dude get fined given his history,one of the dirtiest players in the league.

I'd love to see Cincy again in the playoffs man,dudes were wilding at the end of the game Seahawks style

If he hits him high he gets fined. He can't hit low either?  Blame the league, they're the ones who are encouraging the low hits. He already got suspended for hitting up top. Lineman are cutting his legs all damn game.
I'm sayin, dudes are 6'6 270.
laugh.gif

How are you supposed to take that down?

Same way dudes usually get Gronk down,hold on and gang tackle :lol:

Hate seeing injuries from those kind of low hits :x,I do agree that the league has kinda created a grey area with the rules now though

Last edited:
Chop blocks havent been legal this year

Dallas is in an amazing position to be right now,they shouldn't make any drastic decision this season and even the next :lol:

The whole QB controversy is lowkey a luxury imo :lol:,they have 2 capapble QB's they know they can win games with in case anything happens to either of them

Last edited:
Bengals homies, y'all are missing the point. Marty didn't even have the ball. You can't just chop him down in the back of the knee from behind before the ball is even out. He was out as a receiver. Not a blocker.

Shove him in the back or something. Either way, can't believe that got missed. Just glad Marty's cleats weren't planted.

Last edited:
The whole QB controversy is lowkey a luxury imo
laugh.gif
,they have 2 capapble QB's they know they can win games with in case anything happens to either of them
Your slightly overlooking the big *** distraction this is going to cause either way.

Media gonna have players choosing sides in no time.
Bengals homies, y'all are missing the point. Marty didn't even have the ball. You can't just chop him down in the back of the knee from behind before the ball is even out. He was out as a receiver. Not a blocker.

Shove him in the back or something. Either way, can't believe that got missed. Just glad Marty's cleats weren't planted.
I get it, I also don't think it's that big of a deal.

It's just because it's Burict

I could understand the arguments if he had the ball but it looks like dude is just standing there :lol:

The whole QB controversy is lowkey a luxury imo :lol: ,they have 2 capapble QB's they know they can win games with in case anything happens to either of them

Your slightly overlooking the big *** distraction this is going to cause either way.

Media gonna have players choosing sides in no time.

I get it, I also don't think it's that big of a deal.

It's just because it's Burict

I don't buy that that's enough to divide the whole locker room,not like Romo's hated on by his teammates or anything :lol:. Dak is looking like he's earned his spot as his successor,he'll get his chance one way or another

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom