The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For as bad the packers are playing. We still got lions, bears, bears, Titans, Texans, Colts, Washington, Philly.
That still 7 more wins. More if they can right the ship
Yes we do suck right now but the sky isn't falling yet.

For as bad the packers are playing. We still got lions, bears, bears, Titans, Texans, Colts, Washington, Philly.
That still 7 more wins. More if they can right the ship
Yes we do suck right now but the sky isn't falling yet.

I got $50 the Packers don't beat the Lions.

I don't think the Packers beat the Titans either.

Last edited:
I stopped watching how the f did the colts lose :rofl:

That idiot pagano going for it on 4th down for no reason instead of just kicking the FG and going up 7 :rofl:

I stopped watching how the f did the colts lose
roll.gif

bruh i turned in the 4th whne it was 20-6 or something and Brock was throwing fast balls to his TE that was 3 yards away. 

This guy ODB is wild. I just seen him after his second touchdown on the sideline making it rain and yelling FINE ME! FINE ME! FINE ME! He gotta calm the **** down.

Didn't realize he had 211 yards in the second half though.

I would fire Pagano today. He sucks, I still don't understand why he didn't kick that FG.

Last edited:
I need some clarification from the league...Vernon Davis got a 15 yard unsportsman like penalty for shooting the football over the goalpost (using the ball as a prop.) However, what's the difference between doing that and spiking it?

League wondering why viewership is down...they're doing it to themselves.

I need some clarification from the league...Vernon Davis got a 15 yard unsportsman like penalty for shooting the football over the goalpost (using the ball as a prop.) However, what's the difference between doing that and spiking it?

the celebration rules are a joke, it's ridiculous how the refs can never miss a celebration penalty yet screw up obvious pass interferences in every single game

So do we start to hear "injury prone", "needs to retire" about Ben or nah?

Another note:

QBs w at least 866 yds:

PRESCOTT
YPA (T-2nd)
AirYPA (5th)
% Air Yds (16th)

WENTZ
YPA (12th)
AirYPA (24th)
% Air Yds (29th)

"Dak and dunk"

the celebration rules are a joke, it's ridiculous how the refs can never miss a celebration penalty yet screw up obvious pass interferences in every single game

A total joke. It wouldn't be so bad if they were consistent with it, but it's very petty regardless. They want players to be faceless robots, penalizing you for showing emotion, yet will post you on their home page advertising you showing emotion. It's like when used to have those Top 10 punishing hit type shows/segments while flagging guys on the field. Which one is it?

This **** is funny, but it's also true.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ref incompetence was on full display yesterday. There was one of the worst extend-the-game flags I've EVER seen in that Giants vs. Ravens game, then we flip over to the other coast and blatant PI on a deep pass doesn't get called. Seriously, that roughing the passer penalty was ******* atrocious.

Also saw too much ticky tacky **** getting called in Pats vs. Bengals (to keep it 100, majority of them went against Cincy). The refs missed a dirty *** low blindside hit to the knees/ankle area from Burfict to Martellus Bennett, then couldn't keep the game in control when dudes on both sides were acting a fool after every subsequent play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom